Yes Bank has launched its own Credit Card portfolio. They launched it in 7 variants. The best among them is Yes Preferred. As the name suggests it is a card for top earners who have good turnover year round.
Yes Preferred Fees
|Type of Fee||Charges|
|Foreign Currency markup||1.75%|
|Interest Charged||3.5% per month |
3.0% per month ( on card issued
against fixed deposit)
* Renewal fee waiver on spending more than Rs.4 lakh in a year.
- Get 10,000 Reward Points on your first transaction done within first 90 days of card set up date
- Enjoy Renewal Benefit of 7,500 Reward Points on each renewal
20,000 RP on spending Rs.7.5 lakh or more in each anniversary year.
Axis Bank Burgundy World Debit Card
Yes Preferred Reward Points
- 1000 RP on each Yes PayNow registrations.
- 16 Reward Points per INR 200 spent on Travel Agencies & Tour Operators, Domestic Airlines and Dining
- 8 Reward Points per INR 200 spent on all other categories
- 1RP= Rs.0.25
- 10 RP = 1 InterMile/Club Vistara Point
Yes Preferred Eligibility
- Age Criteria: Minimum 21 years to maximum 60 years
- Salaried or Self Employed
- Minimum Net Salary of INR 1.5 lakhs per month or Income Tax Return of INR 12 lakhs and above
- The Preferred Card is also available against Fixed Deposit of INR 3,00,000 and above.
- Green fees waiver at selected golf course during a calendar year
- 1 complimentary golf lesson every month at select golf course in India
International Airport: 4 lounge/ year
Domestic Airport: 3 visits/ quarter across 25+ lounges in India
RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
- Life cover on air accident : INR 1 Crore
- Medical insurance cover during abroad visit : INR25 Lakh
Yes Preferred Concierge
- Car Rental & Limousine Referral
- Travel Referral & Reservation assistance
- Flower & Gift delivery
- Emergency towing assistance
- Roadside repair assistance
If we look at the overall performance of the card then it is a decent card specially from a newly established bank. The offers and rewards provided is simply stunning. Yes Preferred takes you one step closer to Yes Private which you know is the exclusive card for very high net worth individual.
If you got offer from Yes for the card what will you do? Tell in the comments!
I don’t have a YES BANK Credit Card. Can I apply for Credit Card ?
You can click on “Apply for Credit Card” link and confirm your contact details. Your request will be recorded, however final issuance of credit card will be based on the credit card issuance policy of the bank from time to time
Which Credit card am I entitled to?
Credit card variant is provided basis eligibility criteria such as income, credit history etc.
How can I manage my YES BANK Credit Card ?
You need to register using your Credit Card details such as Card Number, DOB etc. Once registration is complete following features will be available:
- View Available Credit/Cash Limit
- View last statement amount
- Pay outstanding amount using your YES BANK Account or using any of UPI linked Accounts
- View Card Statements
- View transaction history
- Enable/Disable International usage
- Block Card
Can I transfer funds to a beneficiary's credit card?
No. Transfer can happen only to an account.