Yes Private is the most exclusive card provided by Yes Bank. Ever since Yes Bank is in business it is continuously coming up with variety of credit cards for its customers. Be it cashback card for beginners, reward cards or super luxury cards. It is providing its services in each domain.
Yes Private Credit Card is launched for high net worth individuals of the country. Till this point you got the clear picture of the card and its eligibilities. Yes Bank keep on running aggressive offers from time to time.
This amazing super premium luxury card comes in the range of HDFC Infinia & Amex Centurion.
This card is for those who has high transactions with Yes Bank.
|Type of fee||Amount|
|Foreign currency markup||1.75%|
* Renewal fee waiver is available on spending more than Rs.20,00,000 in a year, before renewal date.
This is an invitation card only. No one can apply for the card as per their needs. It is designed for highly affluent people of the country, which makes it an elite card.
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Review
- Welcome Benefit: 10,000 RP on your first transaction, first transaction is required to be done within 90 days of opening the card.
- 2 RP on Rs.100 on domestic spends
- 3 RP on Rs.100 international spends
- 1RP= INR 1
- Reward Points on Insurance Premium payments are capped at 20,000 in an anniversary year.
- As a Yes Private card holder, you will be able to get 3 add on cards for your family members.
- 50 days interest free period on your credit purchase.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver on all petrol stations in India, transactions between Rs.400-5,000.
- 1.2%/month of interest rate on revolving credit for Yes Bank savings account holder.
- 1.99%/month of interest rate on revolving credit for Non Yes Bank account holder.
- You can withdraw up to 30% of your credit limit at nominal charges.
Advance Medical Facilities:
- Coverage for self, children, spouse and parents.
- Personal Health Advisor
- Treatment under special medical staff
- Availability of more than 10,000 medical advisors all over the world
- Proper medical support before, after and during medical treatment.
Aatmantan Wellness Resort
Aatmantan has its services in some places near Mumbai. You can have access to these resorts any time with the help of Yes Bank Private Credit card. Aatmantan is a holy amalgamation of three words: atma (soul), mann (mind) & tann (body).
Aatmantan offers its guests result oriented wellness experiences, such that they return to their daily lives healthier, happier and transformed!
The services provided in retreats are:
- Individual Wellness Consultation
- Body Composition Analysis
- Postural Assessment
- Yogic Kriyas
- Wellness Departure consultation
- 1 Daily Treatments ( choice between Indian Herbal massage, Aromatherapy or Invigorating massage)
- Complimentary upgrade to Asoka/Arjuna room with balcony
It provides Oberoi E-voucher worth Rs.9000 as annual or joining benefit. You can redeem this voucher in any of the Oberoi hotel as well as in some of the Trident hotels as well. As a Yes Private card holder you also get offers on movie tickets as well. Buy one, get one offer applies on paying through prime card.
You can even get 50% off on various event tickets on paying through prime card.
- Golf Benefits:
- 12 rounds of complimentary green fees for a year not exceeding 3 rounds of complimentary green fees in a calendar quarter
- 4 complimentary green fee access for guests not exceeding 1 complimentary guest green fee in a calendar quarter
- 12 complimentary golf lessons every year not exceeding 3 lessons in a calendar quarter
- Air accident cover: Up to INR 1 Crore
- Emergency Hospitalization: INR 1 Crore, in case of emergency during international trip
- Credit Shield: Rs.15 lakhs
- International Lounge: 4 visits per year (1/quarter)
- Per visit charge of USD 27 + GST will be applicable for any accompanying guests from the 5th visit onwards.
- Domestic Lounge: 4 complimentary visits per year. And unlimited paid access (charged according to their prevailing rate).
SBI Prime Credit Card
Airport by Invitation Services
- Private departure lounge with refreshments and wait staff; a personal shopper can be arranged
- Airline check in and all security procedures carried out in the privacy of your own lounge
- Luggage checked in and taken from the lounge
- Private, chauffeured car to take you from the VIP suite to the aircraft
- Option to board the flight last or first
- Private, chauffeured car waiting on the tarmac to take you from the aircraft to the VIP suite
- Private arrival lounge with refreshments
- Customs and immigration clearance carried out in the privacy of your own lounge
*Luggage delivered directly to you in your private lounge
This is definitely not the end of the specifications of the card. There is lot more provided by them and they all are amazingly curated for their high class customers. If we talk about rewards then it is definitely good. About 2.5% of cashback is provided. Welcome benefits provided is also amazing in terms of rewards.
Well there is not much or not less to say about the card. There is just one word ‘Extraordinary’ for this. It is designed completely for the super elite class of the country. As we mentioned that card is by invitation only. This is for those individuals who don’t care about savings and focuses majorly on quality services.
What is LoungeKey?
LoungeKey is an Airport Lounge program that allows access to International
Lounges by simply flashing eligible Yes Private credit card at the time of entry.
Is LoungeKey a separate Card?
No. LoungeKey feature is enabled in your Yes Private credit card. The Loungekey logo is displayed at the back of the Card. Hence Cardmember can enjoy hassle free access to eligible lounges under the LoungeKey program.
Can someone else use my Card to gain access to a lounge?
No. Membership card is only valid for the Cardmember stated on the card.
Cardmembers will be required to present their boarding pass and/or other travel documents such as passport, for identity verification prior to lounge entry.
Can I take children into a lounge?
Children are welcome at many lounges when accompanied by an adult, however the admissions policy for children does vary by lounge so it is important that you check if any restrictions apply before you travel.
Details of the child admission policy for each lounge can be found on their Lounge Details page on the LoungeKey website www.loungekey.com/YESBANK
However, a charge of USD 27 + GST will be applicable for each visit.