After going through a lot of ups and downs Yes Bank has achieved its stability some times back and is now working at its great pace. Yes Bank launched this card some years back and is providing some of the premium services across the country.
Yes First Exclusive Card is termed as premium card of the company. This card was launched with the goal to give direct competition to HDFC Infinia Credit Card.
Most of the premium credit cards available in the country is running on either visa or infinite variant. But Yes Bank bought this card in co branding with Mastercard.
Yes Bank Fees
|Type of fee||Amount Charged|
|Foreign currency markup||1.75%|
*spend INR 6 Lakhs in an year and get waiver on renewal membership fee for subsequent year.
HDFC Millenia Credit Card Review
Yes Bank Welcome Benefits
- Get 40,000 Reward Points on your first transaction done within first 90 days of card set up date
- Enjoy Renewal Benefit of 30,000 Reward Points on each renewal
- 24 RP on spending Rs200 on travel agencies, tour operators, airlines & dining.
- 12 RP on spending Rs200 on other categories.
- 1RP= Rs0.25
- Redemption of Reward Points against Air Miles (10 Reward Points = 1 InterMile / 1 Club Vistara Point)
Yes Bank Mastercard Golf Program
- Complimentary benefit of getting green fees waiver per calendar year at select Golf courses in India
- One complimentary Golf Lesson every calendar month at select golf courses in India
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership and Unlimited Complimentary Visits outside India for Primary and all Add-on Cardmembers.
- Lounge visits at Airports in India and all Guest visits using Priority Pass will be charged at US $27+ GST per person per visit
- Enjoy Unlimited Domestic Lounge access for Primary and all Add-on Cardmembers across 25+ Lounges in India
- Air accidental cover : INR 3Cr.
- Medical Insurance when travelling overseas : INR 50 lakhs
- Credit Shield cover in case of accidental death of Primary Cardmember : INR 10 lakhs
- Car Rental & Limousine Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Hotel Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Travel Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Emergency Towing Assistance
- Roadside Repair Assistance, & more.
Fuel Surcharge waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps in India (INR400-5000)
We can say Yes to Yes Bank First Exclusive Credit card. You have already read the benefits and perks provided by it. The reward rate provided is 2.2% which is somewhere near to Infinia ~3%.
There are few more exclusive benefits which come with this card like you get life time free membership when you hold an another card with 8 lakhs of limit. This is just a one example, there are many more like this.
You can contact your service provider to know about these perks individually. But we must say that this is a card which has a nice reward system & if you get chance to hold this you can go for it.
What are the easy ways to make YES BANK Credit Card Bill Payment?
You can pay the YES BANK Credit Card Bill through the following convenient channels:
- NetBanking: Register yourself for the YES BANK NetBanking and make Credit Card payments online.
- Standing Instruction: You can submit a written instruction to automatically debit a pre-determined portion of your monthly outstanding from your Savings/Current Account to your Credit Card Account..
How to redeem Reward Points?
You may redeem the Reward Points on your YES BANK Credit Cards as below
a) Rewards Catalogue: You can redeem your Reward Points against wide range of product categories like Electronics and Mobiles, Gift Cards and Vouchers, Personal care, Air Miles Conversion and many more. Check out our catalogue often with new products constantly being added basis the latest
b) Bookings (available on select Credit Cards): For instant redemption, our Bookings section allows you to:
- Book flight tickets across 260+ airlines
- Stay across 6 lakhs+ hotels around the world
- Book movie tickets across 865+ screens
To start redeeming, log on to www.YESRewardz.com/creditcard or call YES Rewardz
Customer Care at 1800 419 0600.