|Joining Fee Waiver||Spend INR7,500 in 60 days|
|Renewal Fee Waiver||Spend INR70,000 in 1 year|
Bank of Baroda Select Card Benefits
- 5X i.e. 5 Reward Points for every Rs.100 spent on Dining, Utility bills, Online spends
- 1 Reward Point for every Rs.100 spent on other categories
- Get 1,000 reward points on 5 transactions of more than Rs.1,000 per month
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India on transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000
If you spend Rs.6000 every month for a year, you will get the card renewal for free plus Rs.3000 as reward point. That’s about net 4.2% reward rate on Rs.72,000 yearly spend just with the monthly rewards.
Other Benefit of Bank of Baroda Select Card
- Get up to 3 lifetime free add-on cards for your spouse, parents, siblings or kids
- Get free Personal Accidental Death Cover to ensure financial protection of your family
- Zero liability on lost card
- Revolving credit facility
Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card
This is a perfect entry level card for beginners if used properly. The card is able to give amazing rewards if you are able to get best out of it. Make most of your purchase with this, load wallets with this card and more. the more you spend the more you earn as reward.
The customer service of BOB is not much appreciable.
Can I get a Bobcard even if I am not a taxpayer?
Yes, BOB Financial Solutions Limited is currently offering Credit Card to both Individuals and Corporate who satisfy eligibility criteria. However copy of the PAN card is mandatory in case of Indian nationals and copy ITR is considered to be the proof of income for professional and self employed and Form 16/ITR return for salaried class.
When will the customer get replacement card in lieu of lost one?
Replacement card will be issued to the customer after receipt of lost information and a request of issuing of replacement card. The replacement card will be issued against payment of Rs.100/- and will be debited to customer’s account.
Does the add-on card have a separate credit limit?
No, the add-on card member shares the same credit limit as assigned to the primary card member.
What is a PIN?
PIN is a four digit Personal Identification Number, which is issued to the customer in a closed jacket and is delivered to him separately. PIN should not be revealed to any one including any staff of the card issuer.