Trove is a 3D voxel-based sandbox Multiplayer video-game with a central hub area and an ever-expanding number of procedurally generated worlds to explore. You have to clear dungeons to earn loot, mine blocks, and build your own house, items, or custom dungeons.
The publisher of the Trove is Trion World. It was released on November 5, 2014. Also, you can collect various blocks and other resources with which to craft buildings, furniture, and other content.
Trove places a strong emphasis on combat and features a large variety of classes, each of which must be unlocked and leveled independently.
Trove Key Features
- An Infinite Sandbox – Explore procedurally generated worlds, and go on to create your own!
- Multiple Classes to Level – Unlock and switch between an ever-growing number of classes.
- Dungeons to Explore – An unending stream of dungeons provide rewards and a sense of direction.
- Mobile Homes – Customize a Cornerstone plot and access it during your adventures.
- Community Created Content – Use a voxel editor to submit new items or dungeons to the game.
- Simple, familiar hack ‘n slash gameplay
- Varied classes
- Simple, familiar customizable housing
- Fair cash shop
- The daily allowance of secondary cash shop currency
- Community-created content.
- Unlocking various blocks is a major grind
- The gameplay is marginally the same dungeon after dungeon
- Poorly designed dungeons.
Trove Server Status Down Problems
Some players reported lagging issues, it’s usually due to a poor connection between 2 or more points. Other issues reported are can’t log-in to the account, crashing of the game, kicking out from the game, and connectivity problems.
Some reasons for Trove Server Status Down are due to slow internet/data connection, due to the maintenance of the game’s server, and because of the older version of the game. It is recommended to check your internet/data connection and update your Trove game into the latest version.
Possible Reasons for the Trove Down Server
- Hosting Down: This can be the reason for the down Server of the Trove. The main causes for the Hosting Down can be due to power supply failures, malware/external attacks, hardware & software problems.
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate Down: It is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client. SSL certificates create a foundation of trust by establishing a secure connection. When SSL Certificates of Trove are down, You may suffer from the down server.
- Maintenance of the Server: As stated earlier, the Trove server can be down because of the maintenance of the game server. Maintenance of the Server includes Platform, plug-in, software updates, Interactive features, and Theme updates.
Trove currently runs out of Dallas, Texas. Dallas is a popular MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) hosting location due to low latency for both the west and east coast, as well as the central US. Also, Dallas is a major peering point for all major ISPs.
If you are also experiencing the above issues, you can visit here.
Also, you can check Toonova.