Standard Chartered bank are known for its premium services. It has launched a credit card as Standard Chartered Ultimate in the year 2017. SC holds high rate of approval for its credit cards. But the drawback here is that the limit provided by the bank is low.
However, bank has decided now to provide supreme credit card to wealthy credit holders. By keeping good credit holders in mind they have launched ultimate credit card with catchy design and reward system.
This SC ultimate credit card is in the market with visa infinite.
Fees & Charges
|Renewal Benefit||5000 Points|
American Express Smart Earn Credit Card
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 and 65.
- ITR 24L p.a / Existing SC CC limit of Rs.5 Lakhs
- Applicant should belong to credit cards sourcing cities/locations of the Bank.
- Identity Proof: Passport, PAN Card, Voter Id Card, Govt ID, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Election/Voter’s ID Card.
- 1 recent passport-sized Photograph
- Salaried: Latest one month salary slip
- Self Employed Businessmen: Latest IT Returns with computation of income /Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity proof
- Self Employed Professionals: Latest IT Returns, Business Continuity proof OR
- You can also apply on the basis of Other bank credit card statement.
Rs.10,000 as cashback on spending INR10,000 or more with MakeMyTrip. You will receive cashback within 60 days after making payment. This cashback scheme is valid for only one transaction with MMT.
- 5 RP on every 150INR spend
- 1RP = INR1
- 5% cashback on duty free spend
- Reward Rate: 3.3%
The reward rate provided by Standard Chartered makes it competitive with HDFC Infinia & HDFC Diners Black. Even SC provides more options that these two, SC has provided many kinds of vouchers to redeem points.
- Domestic: Via Visa infinite – 4 Visits/Qtr
- International: Via Priority Pass – 1 Visit/Month (both primary & Add-on Cardholder)
- Qualifying criteria for Complimentary PP Visits: Rs.20,000 spend in the previous month on the respective credit card.
Zomato RBL Credit Card
- Dine-out Offer: Up to 25% discount* at top 250 restaurants in India
- Hilton Honors Gold status with 4-nights stay / Fast-track
- 2 complimentary Golf games per month & more
- 5% Cashback on duty free spends (not clear)
- Discounts on yQ (Meet & Assist), Hertz & Avis
- All other Visa Infinite Privileges
This is the super premium credit card come up with amazing reward points. As most of the premium cards are designed to provide maximum benefit to frequent travelers, this card falls in the same category.
On spending with MakeMyTrip provides you the maximum benefits. Not only this, almost all rewards are unique in themselves. Company is working to provide more rewards in coming days. We’ll keep updated you time to time if new rewards is introduced.
HOW DO I BLOCK LOST OR STOLEN CREDIT CARD?
Follow the below steps to report a lost or stolen credit card:
1: Log in to Online Banking or SC Mobile
2: Select “Help & Services”
3: Go to “Card Management” and select “Report Lost/Stolen Card”
4: Follow the instructions on the screen
5: Upon completion, your card will be blocked and a replacement card will be sent to your registered mailing address
HOW DO I APPLY FOR ESTATEMENTS?
Follow the below steps to apply for e-Statement:
1: Log in to Online Banking
2: Select “e-Statements and e-Advices”
3: Go to “About Statements” and click “Sign Up Now”
WHAT IS THE CASH LIMIT AVAILABLE ON MY CREDIT CARD?
Follow the below steps to know your cash limit through:
1: Log in to Online Banking
2: From left hand side menu, click on “Cards”
3: Select “Card Details” to view the cash limit assigned under “Available Cash Advance Limit”
1: Log in to SC Mobile
2: Select the credit card
3: Go to “Card Details” on the top right section and view the “Available Cash Advance Limit” on your credit card
WHAT IS THE TURNAROUND TIME FOR A CREDIT CARD PAYMENT TO REFLECT IN THE ACCOUNT?
The maximum time for a credit card payment to reflect in your account would be 4 working days