Firstly, SC issues its card in collaboration with landmark, but after the end of partnership with landmark it introduces its DigiSmart card. This is an entry level card introduced by Standard Chartered.
Let us look at offers provided by SC in its DigiSmart credit card.
Fee & Charges
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|DigiSmart – Primary card||INR49/month|
|DigiSmart – Supplementary||INR49/month|
|Foreign currency markup||3.5%|
|Card replacement fee||Nil|
*Monthly fee to be reversed on spending Rs.5000 in the previous month.
* Note that bank shall not award reward point on the spend made by the card.
Indusind Pinnacle Credit Card Review
DigiSmart Credit Card Eligibility
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 and 65.
- Applicant should have a stable monthly income.
- Applicant should belong to credit cards sourcing cities/locations of the Bank.
- All applications are subject to credit and other policy checks of the Bank.
- 20% off at Myntra with no minimum spends.
- This benefit is available to each cardholder on only 1 (one) transaction every month.
- Maximum discount per transaction is Rs.700
- Yatra voucher
|Category||Discount||Min. Transaction Amount||Max. Discount||Transaction Restriction|
discount on Flight
|INR 20,000||INR 10,000||1 transaction|
|INR 4,000||1 transaction|
- 15% cashback on Ola cabs. Maximum Cashback of INR 600
- 10% discount* on Zomato with no minimum spends
- The discount will be applicable for 5 transactions per calendar month.
- Buy One Get One movie ticket free at inoxmovies.com.
- 10% Off on Grofers with no minimum spends.
SBI Prime Credit Card
Now the main question here is that you should take this card or not?
The first thing to be clear about is that it is not a reward card. You will not get any reward for making payment through this card. You will all the offers mentioned above, hence we can say this card as discount card instead of reward card.
The benefits provided are decent, of course they are limited but they are worth for a card in these range.
What will be my credit limit??
The credit limit will depend on various factors like your income, credit history, etc. Your credit limit is not a permanent figure and can be increased or lowered at a later date depending on your spends and repayment behavior.
Can I get an Add-on card? And will there be a separate credit limit on the Add-on card?
Yes, you can apply for an add-on card. There won’t be a separate credit limit for the add-on card.
Will I be charged anything extra if I use my credit card overseas?
All overseas transactions are levied with a 3.5% transaction fee.
How is the Minimum Amount Due on the card calculated?
The minimum amount due every month shall be higher of the following (a)5% of statement outstanding or
(b) sum total of all installments billed, interest, fees, other charges, amount that is over limit and 1% of the principal or Re 250.