What is Shopify?
Shopify is a Canada based leading commerce platform. It is primarily designed for business of all sizes. It helps people to start, grow, and run a business with ease. Additionally, you can create your online store, expand your reach to multiple places, including web, mobile, social, online marketplace, and pop-up shops. Noteworthy, there is now over 1,000,000 business attached to Shopify.
Moreover, the platform offers a bunch of services such as payments, marketing, shipping and customer engagement tools to make it easy to run an online store for small merchants.
Some Amazing Features of Shopify
- Auto-calculate shipping prices for each customer.
- Take payments anywhere with Shopify.
- Create customer profiles to identify your best buyers.
- Sell gifts cards for the holidays.
- Use discount codes.
- Integrate Shopify with social networks.
- It has a lot of certified partners that can help you.
- Track everything with Shopify analysts and reports also.
- Plenty of Shopify partners for support
- Highly engaged community
- Support of multi-channel retailing
- No free plan available
- Customization is limited
- No B2B capabilities out of the box
Shopify Free Trial
First and Foremost, there has been a lot of confusion amongst people regarding Shopify Free Trial. Is there any Shopify Free Trial? If yes then how many days it will be of. Clearly, there are five Shopify plans of different pricing. Here are the following plans:
- Shopify Lite- It will cost you around $9/month
- Basic Shopify- $29/month
- Shopify- $79/month
- Advanced Shopify- $299/month
- Shopify Plus- It will cost you not more than $2000/month
Moreover, talking about a free trial, the company is currently offering the free trial of 14 days. You could easily find Shopify Free Trial on Google or by simply going through its official website. Notably, due to the whole chaos going on right now around the world due to pandemic, Shopify has decided to extend its existing trial to 90 days. Also, the primary benefit of the trial is that it offers a top-notch user experience in customization and testing of the website created. Secondly, right after this period you’ll have to choose a suitable plan according to your need.
Further, for any kind of queries you also contact Shopify Customer Service:
Great Alternatives to Shopify
- Volusion: Volusion is a great and reliable alternative to Shopify. It’s a cloud-based shopping cart popular small-sized companies and entrepreneurs. To visit Volusion click here.
- LemonStand: LemonStand is versatile and highly-customizable. It is an excellent fit for medium-to-large businesses. To visit LemonStand click here.
Also, you can check Beachbody Free Trial.