SBI launched its prime credit card in mid 2017. It is considered as India’s one of the premium credit card so far. It is due to its easy approval, amazing benefits, lounge access, and minimum fee and charges.
This is the best product, not only for customers but for bank as well from last 3 years. SBI Prime is the direct competition for HDFC Millenia. SBI Prime holds a decent market share. So let us tell you the fees, rewards and services provided by SBI.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
Welcome e-gift Voucher worth Rs.3,000 from any of the following brands: Bata/Hush Puppies, Pantaloons, Aditya Birla Fashion, Shoppers Stop and Yatra.com.
You will receive an SMS to choose from e-voucher options within 15 days of annual fees payment. The e-voucher will be sent to your registered mobile number/e-mail ID, within 5 days of the request
|Variant Available||Visa, Mastercard, American Express|
SBI IRCTC Premium Credit Card
- 20 RP on spending Rs.100 on utility payment
- 10 RP per Rs.100 spent on Dining, Groceries, Departmental stores and Movies
- 2 RP on spending Rs.100 on other retail spend
- 4RP = INR1
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on transaction amount ranging from Rs.500-Rs.4000 across all petrol pumps.
- 20 RP on spending Rs.100 on your birthday.
- On spending Rs.5000, you will get pizza hut voucher worth Rs.1000 in a calendar quarter.
- On annual spend of Rs.5 lakh, get E-gift voucher worth Rs.7000 from Yatra/Pantaloon.
Vouchers will be send to your mobile number within 10-15 days of successful payment.
Trident Privilege Membership
- Complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership.
- 1000 welcome points
- Enjoy 1,500 Bonus Points on your first stay & additional Rs.1,000 hotel credit on extended night stay.
- 10% savings on booking through hotel website.
Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card
Club Vistara Membership
- Enjoy Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- Get 1 Upgrade Voucher
- Earn 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs.100 spent on Vistara flights
- Click Here, to apply for club Vistara membership
- 4 complimentary visits per calendar year to International Priority Pass Lounges, outside India (max. 2 visits per quarter)
- 8 complimentary visits per calendar year to Domestic Lounges in India (max. 2 visits per quarter)
The reward and offers provided by bank is decent. With SBI Prime card you can empower other two members of your family with an add on card (the member should be above 18years).
This card is good for those who are not able to hold super premium cards. It has good amount of rewards, which makes it okay to keep. But if you do not use credit card in your regular transactions the you can go for SBI Simplyclick, which is a decent card for irregular spends.
But overall the card is good and have good offers. You can definitely go for it, its complimentary memberships is something new. This is provided by less card providers.
What is Flexipay?
Flexipay is a facility offered to existing SBI credit cardholders to convert their big purchases into easy monthly instalments. Any SBI Card holder, with a transaction greater than ₹ 500 can convert the said transaction into Flexipay within 30 days. Please note delinquent or blocked card holders would not be able to avail this service.
How can I book Easy Money?
You can book Easy Money in 3 simple ways:
Log on to sbicard.com or SBI Card app using your SBI card Online user ID and passwordClick on the ‘Benefits’ link on the left hand navigation and select ‘Easy Money’
Enter details and confirm to book Easy Money instantly
You can also login to Chatbot ILA, ask query for booking Easy Money and follow the guided steps
Call up our SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) / 1860 180 1290 (from BSNL/MTNL lines)
How can I close my Credit Card Account?
You can close your Credit Card Account by writing to us or calling the SBI Card Helpline. After placing your request for account closure, you are required to cut your credit card(s) diagonally. Your request will automatically lead to the termination of the add-on cards.
Termination will be effective after payment of all amounts outstanding on the card account
How can I remove Settled Flag from CIBIL?
Basis cardholder’s interest, we can offer to remit the amount reversed at the time of settlement to proceed with CIBIL Cleanup vide cheque or DD payable to SBI Cards Payments and Services Private Limited.