Mastercard in collaboration with SBI launched its elite class credit card. Mastercard has various variants in USA named titanium, platinum & world issued in India.
Many of us are waiting for this card to launch by Mastercard, but did not getting satisfactory response from them. Now after a long wait here is the Mastercard’s elite card with SBI.
Although the offers are not that satisfactory. Let us look at the offers and rewards offered by this new collaboration.
|Type of Fees||Charges|
|Add on fee||Nil|
|Interest Charged||3.50% per month|
|Foreign currency markup||~3.5%|
You will receive voucher from Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, Hush puppies & Yatra and more in the form of welcome benefits.
Variant: Mastercard/Visa/American Express
HDFC Bnak Rrgalia ForexPlus Crad
SBI Elite Card Rewards
- Earn 10 Reward Points per ₹ 100 spent on Dining, Departmental stores and Grocery spends
- Earn 2 Reward Points per Rs.100 on all other spends, except fuel
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver across all petrol pumps.
- 4 RP= Rs.1
- Earn 10,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs.3 lakhs and 4 lakhs
- Earn 15,000 bonus reward points on achieving annual spends of Rs.5 lakhs and 8 lakhs
So if you spend 8 lakh in a year, you will get:
16,000RP+50,000RP = 66,000RP (~Rs.17,000), which is approx. 2.05% of your spending.
- Domestic Lounge: 2 visits/quarter
- International Lounge: 6 visits/year, i.e. 2/ quarter
- Complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program worth $99
- Usage fee of $27+applicable taxes will be charged on your SBI Card ELITE for visits to the Priority Pass member lounge after the complimentary visits
Club Vistara Membership
- Complimentary Vistara Membership
- Earn 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs.100 spent on Vistara flights
Trident Privilege Membership
- Complimentary Trident Membership
- 1000 welcome points on registration
- Enjoy 10% instant savings on bookings through hotel website
- Enjoy 10 points for every Rs.100 spent
- 500 Bonus Points on your first stay & additional Rs.1,000 hotel credit on extended night stay
- Free Movie Tickets worth Rs.6,000 every year
- Transaction valid for at least 2 tickets per booking per month. Maximum discount is Rs.250/ticket for 2 tickets only.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, on every transaction between Rs.500 to Rs.4,000.
SBI Elite is a replacement of SBI Signature Visa card. The rewards are average and you have to spend more in terms of money to earn this rewards. This is a card that comes with an option of tap to pay, or contactless pay. If you are on good terms with SBI and want to experience how Mastercard works you can go for this.
How can I update my email ID and mobile number linked with my SBI Card account?
In order to update your email ID and mobile number via SBI Card online account, follow these simple steps by using our ‘click to service’:
- Go to sbicard.com/quickcontact
- Enter SBI Card no., CVV no. & Date of Birth
- Your One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on your registered mobile no. & e-mail ID. This OTP is valid for 30 min. or one successful usage
- Enter your OTP correctly to update your email ID & mobile number and press submit
How can I check my Credit Card Outstanding and available credit limit?
- WEBSITE: Login to your SBI Card account through sbicard.com and check the ‘Current Outstanding’ in Account Summary section.
- APP: Log into the SBI Card Mobile App and check the ‘Total Outstanding’ under the Summary Tab.
- SMS: SMS BAL where XXXX = Last 4 digits of your SBI Card or TATA Card number to 5676791 from your registered mobile number
- EMAIL: Write to us at sbicard.com/email
- Call us on our helpline number to check the details
How do I make payments to my SBI card?
You can make the payment for your SBI Card in a number of ways. The various modes of payment are:
- NEFT Payment
- National Automated Clearing House
- SBI Auto Debit
- Paynet-Pay Online
- SBI Mobile Banking
- Debit Card
- Pay via Mobile App
- Visa Credit Card Pay
- Online SBI
- Electronic Bill Payment
- Over the Counter Payment
- SBI ATM
- Electronic Drop Box
- Manual Drop Box