What is Pro Tools?
Pro Tools is a popular digital audio workstation. It is primarily used for music creation, production, sound for picture, sound recording, editing and more. Pro Tools is more than just a software, it’s an ecosystem of tightly integrated software, hardware, and control surfaces that work together to accelerate your workflow. It is a great stable platform that produces high-quality digital music recordings in the business. For Pro Tools Free Trial read below.
Moreover, Pro Tools is available for both Microsoft Windows and macOS. With Pro Tools, get the industry-leading audio-production, no-matter whether you are a songwriter, musician, engineer, or producer.
- Bulletproof offline bouncing
- Net metering works well
- The cleanest audio editing
- High-end hardware and support policies
- No built-in pitch correction
- USB dongle-based copy protection
- Bit expensive
- No instrument track presents
Pro Tools Free Trial
First and Foremost, Pro Tools is hands-down one of the best platform used by millions of users around the world. But all great things do come with a price tag, means Pro Tools is not cheap by any means. Therefore it could be a bit of stress for some people. To solve this problem we would highly recommend you to try Pro Tools Free Trial initially. The free trial includes pro tools, ultimate 110+ plugins, 2 GB high-quality loop library and 1GB of collaboration cloud storage. The best part about the trial is you won’t miss out any features and functionality. This will help you to decide what is right for you. To avail the trial you can simply go through www.avid.com and sign up for free.
Some Great Alternatives to Pro Tools
- Soundtrap: It is an amazing alternative to Pro Tools. You can start recording and producing music online, in the browser within minutes. To visit Soundtrap click here.
- Ableton Live 10: It is available in three versions, depending on your specific needs. Works on both macOS and Windows. To visit Ableton Live 10 click here.
- Ardour: Ardour is an open-source DAW, and a ready-to-run version can be purchased for only $1.00. To visit Ardour click here.
Also, you can check Ancestry Free Trial.