What is Paladins?
Paladins is a hero-based cooperative shooter where teams brawl to capture and deliver objectives. Players select between a variety of champions, customizing their playstyle with cards and items. You have to work together to secure the objective and then escort a cart to the opposing team’s base to win the round.
The first team to secure 4 points wins the game. You can further customize your hero by purchasing items with currency earned during a match. Also, you can rank up your heroes and enter competitive play to test your skills and ability to work with other players to make split decisions that will either win or lose you the game.
- Team-Based Gameplay – Take part in 5v5 matches that require teamwork and the strategic use of each player’s unique abilities and weapons.
- Stack the Deck – Earn cards which offer boosts to various stats, abilities, and weapons and further customize your hero’s play style.
- Colorful Aesthetic – a cool, vivid aesthetic is both pleasing to the eye and should run on most modern computers.
- Wide variety of champions
- Depth ability customization system
- Crisp clean visuals.
- High barrier to play ranked
- Sound effects feel a bit underwhelming
- Repetitive map design
- Matchmaking balance issues.
What are the Problems of Paladins Down Server Status?
The main issues that occur with this game are the servers being down; generally, this happens when there is a maintenance update but can be rather frustrating when the game is offline for a few hours at a time.
Other issues include the Connectivity problem, crashing, not being able to queue, a lot of bug’s issues.
Some Issues with logins or not being able to open any of the game modes being it Siege, Onslaught or Team Deathmatch. Maybe you’re not able to download new updates or say linking your PC account with PS4.
Possible reasons for the Paladins Down Server Status
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate Down: It is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client. SSL certificates create a foundation of trust by establishing a secure connection. When SSL Certificates of Paladins are down, You may suffer from the down server.
- Hosting Down: This can be the reason for the down Server of the Paladins. The main causes for the Hosting Down can be due to power supply failures, malware/external attacks, hardware & software problems.
- Crashed Website: The main reason for the Paladins Down Server is the crashing of the game website. A website can be crashed because of various reasons such as expired domains, coding issues, Malicious Attacks, Plugin issues, and other causes.
If you are experiencing the above issues, you can visit here.
Also, Check Tinklepad.