Overwatch is an intensely charming team-oriented FPS with easy-to-learn gameplay and a high skill cap. Players choose from a wild variety of heroes, each with its own unique set of abilities and weapons.
Overwatch is a team-based tactical game, not a mindless slugfest. It does, however, feature an arcade mode which has a deathmatch, capture the flag, and various other fun game modes.
Players can change their hero selection upon death. Every hero has three regular abilities as well as an ultimate.
- Team-Oriented Gameplay – create a dynamic team of six heroes with complementary abilities and work together to win the match.
- Large Hero Roster – choose between 25+ heroes with memorable abilities that suit a highly particular playstyle in battle.
- Multiple Maps – fight across a large number of highly detailed and charming maps around the world.
- Hero Switching – strategically adapt to dynamic battles by changing your hero mid-match to turn the tide.
- Distinct art style
- A varied cast of heroes
- Polished gameplay
- Great map variety
- Great arcade mode.
- Poorly ranked rewards.
Overwatch Down Server Status Problems
Many problems can occur with Overwatch and when they do occur players are not to best pleased with the situation. In the past gamers have lost connection to the Overwatch game server after error LC-202.
The most common issue players generally encounter is the connection error, “Cannot Connect to the Server”.
Some players faced problems with the game being it not able to log in, games crash all the time, randomly disconnect completely from the server in short interval or not letting join an online game.
Reasons for the Overwatch Down Server Status
- Maintenance of the Server: The Overwatch server can be down because of the maintenance of the game server. Maintenance of the Server includes Platform, plug-in, software updates, Interactive features, and Theme updates.
- Crashed Website: Another reason for the Overwatch Down Server is the crashing of the game website. A website can be crashed because of various reasons such as expired domains, coding issues, Traffic Surges, Google Blacklisting, and many other causes.
- Old Version: Another reason is the older version of the game. It is recommended to update your Overwatch game for the proper and smooth playing.
If you experience the above issues, you can visit here.
Also, Check Primewire.