About Monster Hunter World
Monster Hunter Online is a fantasy-themed action game where players use a variety of large weapons to defeat even more massive creatures. It is the first PC release for the popular series and features many familiar monsters, weapons, and gameplay elements.
Monster Hunter Online is a special entry in the long-running and widely successful Monster Hunter franchise. It is the first title in the series not developed entirely by Capcom but instead with collaboration with the Chinese company Tencent.
The game was developed specifically for the Chinese market but has attracted interest from fans across the world. The game is published by Tencent. It was released by April 21, 2015.
- On the PC Platform – The first Monster Hunter game available for the PC platform.
- Multiple Weapon Styles – Many weapon types, each with different playstyles. Weapons include sword & shield, greatsword, long sword, hammer, bowgun, and bow.
- Free to Play – unlike its console counterparts, Monster Hunter Online is free to download and play!
- Fight Massive Monsters – Hunt dozens of massive beasts including many favorites from previous titles.
- Brings the classic Monster Hunter formula to the PC
- A large variety of weapons, monsters, and skills
- Great visuals powered by CryEngine.
- Currently only available in China
- Gameplay mechanics based on earlier entries in the franchise.
Monster Hunter World Server Status Down Problems
When the website or game is down for a period of time it could be down to a maintenance update or a fault with the system. Other issues with the game could include loading times (Normally taking too long or freezing mid-download).
When it comes to the Monster Hunter World Server Status down the most unpleasant one would have to be when the game is offline and unplayable. Others are unable to join their friend’s games.
Reasons for the Monster Hunter World Down Server
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) Attack: The main reason for the down server of Monster Hunter World is the DDoS Attack. A DDoS Attack is like a traffic jam clogging up with highway, preventing regular traffic from arriving at its desired destination.
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate Down: It is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client. SSL certificates create a foundation of trust by establishing a secure connection. When SSL Certificates of Monster Hunter World are down, You may suffer from the down server.
- Hosting Provider Maintenance: The most common reason for the Monster Hunter World Server Down Status is usually due to Maintenance of the Server. Generally, server maintenance takes 30-40 minutes. If the Server is Down for more than 2 hours, you can visit the below link.
If you are also experiencing the above issues, you can visit here.
Also, you can check VexMovies.