MapleStory is a 2D side-scrolling Multiplayer video-game with cartoony graphics that features over 30 playable classes. It was one of the first popular free-to-play videos-game in the West and still remains one of the most popular and polished games today.
You can choose from over 30 unique classes from knights, assassins, and mages, to samurais and even legendary heroes, each with their own distinct playing styles. You have to live out the game’s story from the unique point of view of each class as you explore a massive and colorful 2D world while completing quests alone or with a party.
MapleStory Key Features
- Fun and Simple Gameplay – Engage in no-frills 2D side-scrolling action combat against cute, but deadly, mobs.
- Over 30 Unique Classes – Play as one of 30 classes, each with their own personalities, skills, playstyles, and stories.
- Your Style, Your Rules – Customize your character with a variety of gear and costumes to fit your style or needs.
- Platform Quests – Tired of the usual mob-killing quests? Engage in Jump Quests that can be both fun and frustrating at the same time.
- Huge variety of classes (over 30)
- Large game world
- Good item/upgrading system
- Tons of quests
- Fun platforming stages
- Regular events.
- Plenty of hackers
- Classes aren’t balanced
- Absurd looting system (manual looting unbearably slow).
MapleStory Server Status Down Problems
There are several issues that are faced by most of the players. The most common problem is the connectivity issue, which is due to the Maintenance of the MapleStory Server Status.
Other issues are can’t log in, bugs, and Disconnected when exiting character from doing Zakum, then was informed have been Ip banned. It is advisable to check your internet and data connection first.
Possible reasons for the MapleStory Down Server
- Crashed Website: The main reason for the MapleStory Down Server is the crashing of the game website. A website can be crashed because of various reasons such as expired domains, coding issues, Malicious Attacks, Plugin issues, and other causes.
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) Attack: Another reason for the down server of MapleStory is the DDoS Attack. A DDoS Attack is like a traffic jam clogging up with highway, preventing regular traffic from arriving at its desired destination.
- Hosting Down: This can be the reason for the down Server of the MapleStory. The main causes for the Hosting Down can be due to power supply failures, malware/external attacks, hardware & software problems.
If you are also experiencing the above issues, you can visit here.
Also, you can check ZMovies.