MakeMyTrip came in the market with a view to provide tour package services to the market. Later on they decided to enter the credit card market in the form of travel card. But in no time they understood that it is difficult to gain loyal customers. A new market entrant is required to give lucrative offers to its customers to make them satisfy and loyal for the company.
In mean time ICICI Bank is also struggling to provide top class services to its customers. They are not able to do justice with their credit card services compared to its banking business. And now they are aggressive to be into credit card business with amazing services.
After understanding the internal and external requirements of the market, both the firms co- branded together to provide services to the customers. Then came the innovative entry of MMTBLACK membership by makemytrip in August 2017. Within 3 months of launch they were able to get 73K registrations. In this review we will detail about the same
- Joining fee: Rs.2500+GST which comes to 2950/-
- No annual fee thereafter
- My Cash worth 1500/- in MMT account without any usage restrictions.
- Auto enrolment to MMTDOUBLEBLACK for 1st year and MMTBLACK programme.
- Lemon Tree hotels voucher worth 2500/-
- Complementary 10 days Airtel International roaming pack
SBI IRCTC Premium Credit Card
- With every completed booking of Flights/ Hotels, the spend counter starts and shows if any milestone is reached
- Milestones are the points at which you get MyCash in your makemytrip account
- Each milestone rewards you with specific MyCash amount
- MyCash can be used without restriction on makemytrip for Flight/ Hotel bookings
- Points can also be used for partner subscriptions & vouchers on makemytrip, the option for which varies dynamically
- MyCash earned through MMTBLACK has a validity of 3 months only
- Flight bookings on MMT – 1%
- Hotel/ holiday bookings on MMT – 2%
- Domestic spends outside MMT – 0.6%
- International spends outside MMT – 0.75%
- Spend 20K / Get 500 MyCash
- On Spending 50K / Get additional 2000 MyCash
- Spend 200K / Get additional 7500 MyCash
- Spend 500K / Get additional 15000 MyCash
The card is best for its airport and railway lounge access. Along with that it provides various merchant based promo offers. But it comes with a disadvantage that one can get this card by invitation only. You can give a try to get the card by talking to their customer support executive.
By invitation only
Can I know the status on credit card payments?
Yes, there is an option called View Last Credit received in Internet Banking Account, which will help you with this requirement of yours.
Please login to your Internet Banking Account > My Accounts> Credit Cards> View Last Credit Received.
How do I delete a Registered Biller in Internet Banking?
- To delete a biller on Internet Banking, please follow the below steps:
- Login to your Internet Banking Account
- Go to ‘Payments & Transfer’
- Click the link ‘Manage Billers’
- Select ‘My Registered Billers’
- Select the biller and you can delete the biller by clicking on the ‘Remove Biller’ option.
For billers who are in presentment mode, you will not be able to delete the biller if your bills are in ‘Pending’, ‘Waiting for acceptance’ or ‘Rejected’ status.
What are the different Credit Card service requests that I can make online?
You can make the following service requests online:
This is an online facility for setting standing instructions for auto debit on your credit card.
Duplicate PIN Request
You can also request for a duplicate PIN. The PIN will be shipped to you within 7 days of submission of the request at your current mailing address of the chosen credit card within 7 working days of submission of the request.
Replacement/Renewal Card Not Receive.
Queries Related to EMI-on-Call Facility
Can I have only one User ID for all ICICI Bank relationships?
Yes, you can link all your ICICI Bank accounts and Credit Cards and Demat Accounts to one Internet Banking User ID.