Kotak bank does not have big face in terms of credit cards and rewards. Here comes the premium credit card by Kotak named Kotak Royale Signature Card.
This card has been placed under two of its card named, Kotak Privy League Signature Card, Kotak Wealth Management Infinite Card. Both of these card has high eligibility criteria. Although the rewards provided is of same nature.
Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card Fees
|Fee Type||Royale (No Joining Fee)||Royale (with Joining Fee)|
|Interest charged||3.4% (Annualized 37.2%)||3.4% (Annualized 37.2%)|
|Foreign Currency Mark-up||3.5%||3.5%|
* Fee waiver on spending over 1 lakh in a year
- 10,000 bonus reward points on spending Rs.4 lakhs in a year
- 30,000 bonus reward points on spending Rs.8 lakhs in a year
Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card Rewards
- Earn 4X reward point on spending every Rs.150 for travel, hotels, international spends and more
- 2 reward points for other retail spends
- 1RP= Rs.0.25
IDFC FIRST Millennia CREDIT Card
- Redeem points against airline ticket, movie ticket, mobile recharge. For this you have to convert reward points to Easy points.
- 2RP= 1 Easy Point
- You can also convert reward points to credit statement
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Applicable on transactions between Rs.500 and Rs.3000.
- Maximum fuel surcharge waiver allowed in a calendar year is Rs.3500.
- Customers will not earn reward points on fuel transactions
- Railway surcharge waiver of Rs.500/ year
- Airport lounge access
- In case your Credit Card is stolen, you get a cover of Rs.2,50,000/- against fraudulent usage up to 7 days pre-reporting
- Priority Attend service offers you assistance by saving your time in the form of providing you with an amazing option. Just SMS “KASSIST” to 5676788 and they will call you back within two hours.
Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card Eligibility
- Age of the card holder should be between 21 years to 65 years.
- Income should be Rs.24 lakhs or above per annum
- Should be resident of India
Overall if we talk about the card then it has average reward rate, not so decent. Why I’m not considering this as decent because of its eligibility criteria. They are providing not so attractive rewards to such high earning people.
Although it provides limit enhancement in every 6 months in general. And its low renewal and joining fee makes it worth try.
What is late payment fee and interest charges levied on my credit card bill
Late payment and interest charges are levied if credit card payment is not received till the due date of your credit card bill.
In order to avoid such charges in future we request you to please make your credit card bill payment atleast 3 days before the actual due date of your credit card bill as all payments made online may take up to 3 working days to reflect in credit card account.
Can I make my Credit Card payment by cheque or cash?
For Payment using cheque
You can drop a cheque payable to “Kotak Mahindra Bank Card A/C” followed by your 16-digit Credit Card Number, at any one of the drop boxes located in ATMs and branches.
To find a drop box near you, SMS ‘K DROPBOX <6-Digit PIN Code> to 5676788
For Payment using cash
You can visit any Kotak Mahindra Bank branch and deposit cash towards your Credit Card Account.
(For cash payment, Rs. 100 plus GST is charged)
To find a branch near you, SMS ‘K Branch <6-digit PIN Code> to 5676788 or 9971056767
How can I redeem Credit Card reward points?
Depending upon the card you use, Credit Card reward points redemption schemes may vary. But it’s easy to check and redeem your points online.
Login to Net Banking and follow these steps:
- Go to Credit Card
- Select PVR & Reward Redemption -> Reward Redemption
- Pick from the many options available to redeem your reward points e.g. Cash Rewards, Air miles, Movies etc.
How does an Add On credit card work?
An Add On card is a privilege offered to the spouse, parents or children of the primary Credit Card holder. All expenses incurred on an Add On card are billed to the primary cardholder.