What is Jungle Scout?
Jungle Scout is an American-based Amazon product research tool that helps users to choose products, prices, estimate sales, suppliers, and more. It instantly shows you what products will be the most profitable and easiest to grow your business with. The company is having more than 225,000+ customers globally.
Moreover, Jungle Scout is a great tool for product research and what’s more, good is they extended the tool from a simple product research tool to All-in-One suite.
Some Great Features of Jungle Scout
- Niche Hunter: It lets users identify profitable niche ideas, products, and keywords based on various parameters such as product category, competition, average price, etc.
- Keyword Scout: It allows you to view search volume, recommended giveaway numbers, and suggest PPC bids for keywords customers are searching for.
- Product Tracker: Product Tracker gives you a real-time snapshot of a product’s sales history.
- Product Database: Jungle Scout’s Product Database contains over 70 million products from the Amazon catalogue.
- Relevancy Score: This score indicates how relevant a term is to your original search.
- Sales Estimator: It lets you check the Average monthly sales figures for particular Amazon categories.
- Lots of learning
- Plenty of useful tools
- A bit expensive for some people
- Chrome Extension and Web App integration have some challenges.
Jungle Scout Free Trial
This is one of the most common questions asked from new entrepreneurs is there any Jungle Scout Free Trial. Well, the answer is yes, the company offers 14-day free trial for all new entrepreneurs. If you’re wondering whether or not Jungle Scout is for you then free trial must be a good option to get this answer. These are the following features included in 14-days free trial.
- Jungle Scout’s Chrome extension
- Product Database
- Product Tracker
- Opportunity Finder
- Keyword Scout
- Listing Builder
- Sales Analytics
- Inventory Manager
After the trial period gets over, it will automatically renew to monthly plan based on your order volume. Or if you feel Jungle Scout is not getting your job done you can simply cancel any time within 14 days trial period.
Some Great Alternatives to Jungle Scout
- Helium 10: Just like Jungle Scout, it provides you with a lot of amazing tools to research and market Amazon products. To visit Helium click here.
- Feedbackwhiz: It allows users to improve ratings and lets you manage orders, analysis, email automation, customer data. To visit Feedbackwhiz click here.
- ZonGuru: It provides several tools and services for Amazon sellers. You can research, track results, and improve the business process. To visit ZonGuru click here.
Also, you can check Shudder Free Trial.