IDFC has launched its first ever credit card in the beginning of this year. After a long time of fall IDFC finally came to a stable position in market in the starting of this year only.
IDFC in collaboration with Onecard is already doing great in the market. Now let us see the what is provided by IDFC in this card. The card is yet to launch for non IDFC customers & is expected to be there in March or April.
Fee & Charges
|Type of fee||Amount|
|Late payment fee||15% of total due|
* It is a ‘ Life Time Free’ membership card. Yes you have read the right words, this a lifetime free card. Now many of you are thinking that how can IDFC took such a huge decision of providing LTF offer its first ever card.
The answer is no one knows because the bank did not made clear that this offer lasts for how long. Might they have plans to keep this free for few of its starting customers or for few months. Hence, we actually don’t know for how much time this offer will continue.
SBI Prime Credit Card
- Welcome Gift Vouchers worth ₹500 on spending ₹15,000 within 90 days of card set-up
- Get 5% cashback on first EMI transaction performed within 90 days of card set-up.
Super Saver Benefits
- Low interest rate, starting form 0.75%/month. ( 9% annually)
- Interest free cash withdrawal for up to 48 days.
- No add-on charges
- No overlimit fees
- 1 RP per Rs.100 spent.
- 1X= 1RP= Rs0.25
- 3X RP on all offline spends
- 6X RP on online spends
- 10X RP on all spends over Rs20,000
- 10X RP on all your spends done on your birthday
*Reward Points earning and 10X threshold not applicable for Fuel, EMI, Insurance transactions and Cash Withdrawals.
- Fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India up to ₹200 every month
- Railway lounge access: 4/quarter
- 25 % discount on movie tickets up to Rs.100, once a month
- 20% discount on 1500+ restaurants & 15% discount on 3000+ health & wellness centers.
- Accident cover: INR 2 lakhs
- Lost card liability cover: INR 25,000
IDFC already is providing many other kinds of benefits in the form of savings account. It provides 7% interest rate which is double of what provided by other banks. Its debit card is also providing good amount of cashbacks.
The rate of interest on credit card is around 9% which is not that big. Of course this interest rate is not for all, this is for credit worthy customers who have good credit score.
Though all the details about the card is not out yet. The bank has no where mentioned about the eligibility criteria. They launched the card in three variants. Hence, as soon as we come to know about the eligibility details, we will update you.
Citibank Cashback Credit Card
Credit Card Variants
Millennia/Classic Variant: This card provides really nice reward rate of 10X points on spending more than 20k.
Select Variant: It is a visa signature variant let you 1 on 1 movie ticket, lounge access, more.
Wealth Variant: It comes as a visa infinite variant with 1.5% forex markup fees. They made it with a view to attract premium customers from other banks.
When will the card launch?
The card is already launched for its existing customers. For others it will be available shortly, I guess till April may be. So anyone who wants to apply can check their website for the same, or we will also update you when it will be available for everyone.
Should You Apply?
Looking at its already available services, you can apply or this, as this is going to be their first card and also a beginner level card. So, any of you who want a beginner card with decent rewards can surely apply for that.
We come to know many of its features as soon it will be available for public other than IDFC customers.
Is there a Joining/Membership/Annual fee on IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards?
There is No Joining/Membership/Annual fee applicable on any of the IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards
What are the current offers available on IDFC FIRST Bank credit cards?
IDFC FIRST Bank Bank Credit Cards are loaded with a host of benefits, offers & features.
Some of them are listed below and will be applicable as per card variant available with you:
Lifestyle benefits – Discounts on shopping, dining & movies, complimentary round of golf every month, etc.
Travel benefits – Complimentary airport lounge access.
Other benefits – various in-app online discounts, discounts on health and wellness outlets, etc.
Is there an expiry date on the reward points accrued on my card?
There is NO expiry date to the reward points accrued on your IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card