ICICI Bank’s Coral credit & debit card are its flagship product. ICICI has launched this card below its Platinum Credit Card. Although they have similar kind of rewards and offers.
Coral is a card that comes under premier cards of the country. ICICI launched this card in three variants, hence we will provide the information about all of them at the same time. Mostly they have similar rewards but there are few such things which are different.
ICICI Coral Fees
Variant: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
|Types of Fee||American Express||Mastercard/Visa|
|Supplementary Card Fee||Nil||Nil|
* Renewal fee waiver if you spend more than Rs.1,50,000 in the previous year.
ICICI Platinum Chip Card Review
ICICI Coral Rewards & Offers
On American Express
- 2 PAYBACK Points from ICICI Bank Rewards on every Rs.100 spent on your card.
- 4 PAYBACK Points from ICICI Bank Rewards on every Rs.100 spent on online transactions.
- 1 PAYBACK Point from ICICI Bank Rewards on every Rs.100 spent on utilities and insurance categories
On Visa/ Mastercard
- Earn 2 PAYBACK Points on every Rs.100 spent on your card (except fuel).
- Earn 1 PAYBACK Point on every Rs.100 spent on utilities and insurance categories.
ICICI Coral Milestone Benefit
- 2000 PAYBACK Points on spending Rs.2,00,000 in a year.
- 1000 PAYBACK Points on every time you cross Rs.1,00,000 spending
Other Benefits (Mastercard/Visa & Amex)
- Avail 25% discount up to Rs.100 on purchase of minimum 2 movie tickets per transaction on www.bookmyshow.com.
- Avail of a discount of 25%, up to ₹100 on a minimum purchase of two movie tickets per transaction through www.inoxmovies.com
- 1 complimentary domestic railway lounge visit per quarter ( for Visa/MC only)
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel stations across the country.
Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card Review
Domestic lounge: 1 complimentary lounge per quarter on spending Rs.5000 or above in a calendar quarter.
Offers & benefits provided by ICICI bank is decent, although it is not that good as compared to its competitors. And there is no much variations in rewards provided by all the three variants. Hope to expect some better from ICICI in near future.
If you are on good terms with ICICI and want a beginner friendly premium card then you can freely go for it.
I want to know about EMI on Credit Card?
You may also visit our website www.icicibank.com > Personal > Products > Cards > Credit Card > More > Low Interest EMI Products > EMI On Call
How do I unblock my ICICI Bank Credit Card?
To activate or unblock your ICICI Bank Credit Card, please call our Customer Care from your registered mobile number.
Customer Care Numbers
Personal Banking: All India :
1860 120 7777
Wealth / Private Banking: All India :
1800 103 8181
My Credit card transaction has been declined. What should I do ?
For unsuccessful transactions, the amount would be refunded to your account within 7 days from the date of transaction.
If the payment is not reversed within 7 days, we request you to send us a confirmation mail to [email protected] from the merchant with the following details – transaction amount, transaction date, payment ID, consumer code, bill reference.