JCPenny is one of the largest departmental store chains in American offering apparel and home furnishing products. It has more than 840 stores in around 49 locations in the United States and Puerto Rico. JCPenny also offers various Fine Jewelry Departments; InStyle offers The Salon and Sephora cosmetic shop inside JCPenny. Moreover, it gives several shops on rents such as optical centers, portrait studios, etc. Recently, because of huge consumer traffic, JCPenny opened some standalone stores. Along with that, it also has an online portal for its employees called JCPenny Associate Kiosk Login.
About JCPenny Associate Kiosk Login
Well, JCPenny has around 90,000 employees working hard for the company. So to provide most of the benefit out of their job, it initiated while offering an online portal that is JCPenny Associate Kiosk. Moreover, logging into this portal as an employee of the JCPenny, you can manage or view your work schedule, taxes, paystubs, discount card, W-2 form, and much more. Hence, Kiosk login can be extremely helpful for you as a JCPenny employee. Furthermore, this portal is only for its working employees and for former employees (applicable only up to 18 months following their departure.).
How do you log into your employee Associate Account?
Logging into your Associate account is as simple as entering into any webpage. To know how you can easily log in, just follow this step by step simplification for successful access:
- First of all, browse jcpassociates.com in any device.
- Once the portal is open, select Associate Kiosk @ Home.
- It will then redirect you to the login page; now just enter the User ID and Password.
- Your User ID is your 9 digit employee ID and because it is your first-time access your default password will consist of 11 characters. The combination will be as follows: the acronym is JCP, 2 digits of birth month, then 2 digits of birth year and last 4 digits is your social security number.
Once you accessed with the default password, the system will ask you to change the password that is suitable for you. Now you can see your work schedules, employee discounts, and time-offs, etc.
Also Visit How to get Virtual Prepaid Credit Card?
Benefits of this portal
- Employee Discount: Well, as a newly hired worker you will be given an Associate Employee Discount Card. Which you can use while shopping at JCPenny. To activate this card for availing discounts, you need to login to your portal. Moreover, in the long run, the amount of money you would save through JCPenny Associate Kiosk Login account discounts will be considered huge. Furthermore, as a usual JCPenny worker, you will get up to a 25% discount on all commodities. But you can get 30% off if you are an all-time good performer.
- Enroll for Benefits: As an employee, you are eligible for various benefits. These benefits include medical and dental benefits, term life insurance, and AD&D benefits. To enjoy them you need to login to the special feature called Powerline, only accessible through the Kiosk website. After logging in you will see all the benefits you are eligible for.
- Electronic W-2 Tax Form: Another good thing about this portal is that now you can receive your annual W-2 Tax form online. Now you don’t have to wait in a queue and just go to the “My Money” section after logging in. The system will further guide you through retrieving your W-2 form.
- JTime Launchpad: Well, this is one more great aid for an employee to check the shift of the store. No matter if you are a permanent or part-time employee, all you need to login to know your shift details.
- Check Paystub or apply for leave: You can also check your paystub status whether it is direct deposit or paper check. Moreover, you can also apply for a leave application online easily.
For paystub details: 1-888-890-8900.
HR: 1-888-879-2641 (can also be reachable at [email protected]).
On the whole, this portal is definitely an amazing option for JCPenny’s army of employees. To help them it provided the ease of digital platform to access and perform various things. Like applying for leave online, check paystub status, and much more.