Introduction to Hearthstone
Hearthstone is a collectible card game (CCG) MMO based on the Warcraft franchise. Like other Blizzard titles, Hearthstone appeals to both casual and hardcore audiences. The game is simple to pick up, but difficult to master.
The game features 500+ trading cards (with new cards being introduced regularly), 9 heroes and a fun drafting system. The game’s cards are broken down into two categories – hero cards and regular cards. Every hero has their own set of hero cards and can use regular cards to build their decks.
Hearthstone is easily one of the most polished, if not most polished, trading card games available. The game is also a cross-platform, you can enjoy it on Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS.
Hearthstone Key Features
- Variety of Strategies – There are nine playable heroes, each with their own unique card sets. Mix and match generic card sets with these unique ones to find a deck that fits your style.
- Collect Them All – It has balanced collectible card game with over 500+ cards
- Crafting System – Players can disenchant cards they don’t need to make the cards they’re looking for.
- Challenging Ranked System – It has a ranked system with monthly resets. Climb from Rank 25 to Rank 1 then reach legendary to see your actual ladder placement.
- Great Arena System – It also allows for draft play – build a deck out of random cards and play until losing 3 times. Arena rewards are based on wins.
- Cross-Platform – You can play with Mac OS X, Windows, Android, and Apple iOS.
- Good variety of characters
- Excellent draft system (arena)
- Lots of cards (600+)
- Solid cross-platform mobile play.
- Many cards are bad and unusable
- Expansion content requires lots of gold to unlock.
Hearthstone Down Server Status Problem
Hearthstone is a very addictive game, but there are certain issues such as logging in to your account, and servers going down for maintenance. The majority of the time it will be due to server/game maintenance to improve the gameplay and fixing of bugs and errors, etc.
Some players face with the Hearthstone Server Status fails to start because “runs into network problems while loading the card collection”. Other players encounter an issue like getting kicked from a game in Battlegrounds and can’t get reconnected.
Possible reasons for the Hearthstone Down Server
- Maintenance of the Server: As stated earlier, the Hearthstone server can be down because of the maintenance of the game server. Maintenance of the Server includes Platform, plug-in, software updates, Interactive features, and Theme updates.
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate Down: It is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client. SSL certificates create a foundation of trust by establishing a secure connection. When SSL Certificates of Hearthstone are down, You may suffer from the down server.
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) Attack: Another reason for the down server of Hearthstone is the DDoS Attack. A DDoS Attack is like a traffic jam clogging up with highway, preventing regular traffic from arriving at its desired destination.
If you are also experiencing the above issues, you can visit here.
Also, Check Watch32.