HDFC added one more card in its list of credit card. They have launched Diners Club Privilege after Diners Club Black which counted among premium cards of the country. HDFC feels the need of this card as the customers are not satisfied with Diners Clubmiles card. And also can not afford to have Diners Black.
So Diners Club Privilege is the card that is positioned between those two. Now let us see what is there for us in this card which come at 1/4th the price of Diners Black.
Diners Club Privilege Fees & Charges
|Type of fee||Amount|
|Additional card fee||Life time free|
|Charges on revolving credit||3.49%/ month|
|Charges on overlimit||2.5% of overlimit amount|
|Foreign currency markup||1.99% on all your spends|
* You will get renewal fee waiver on spending 3 lakhs in a year.
SBI Vistara Credit Card Review
For Salaried Indian national
- Age Min 21 yrs & Max 60 yrs
- Income: Net Monthly Income > Rs 70,000 per month
For Self Employed Indian national
- Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 65 yrs
- Income: ITR > Rs 8.4 Lakhs per annum for self-employed customers
Diners Club Privilege Welcome Benefit
Annual memberships of Amazon Prime, Zomato Pro, MMTDOUBLEBLACK, BB Star and Times Prime by spending 75,000 within the first 90 days.
- Monthly Milestone: Select any 1 monthly vouchers from Ola Select membership or cure.fit Live membership or BookMyShow or TataCLiQ worth ₹ 500 each, on spending Rs.40,000 each month.
- Yearly Milestone: On spending 5 lakhs in a year you can avail complementary benefits of membership from the mentioned partners. Amazon Prime, Zomato Pro, MMTDOUBLEBLACK, BB Star and Times Prime.
- 4 Reward Points for every ₹ 150 spent
- 2X Reward Points on weekend dining
- 1 RP= INR0.50 which is 1.3% reward rate
- 1 RP= 0.50 airmiles
Being superior then Diners Club Miles, Diners Privilege has low airmiles conversion rate as & when compared. HDFC keep it less to make Club Miles exclusive airmiles conversion.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India
Diners Club Privilege Lounge Access
- Domestic/International Airport: 12 complimentary access per year
- The limit is for both, primary card holder as well as add on member
2 complimentary Golf games per quarter
- Credit liability cover : Rs.9 lakhs
- Air accident cover : RS.1 crore
- Emergency overseas hospitalization: Rs.25 lakhs
HDFC Diners Club Miles Credit Card Review
For those who are looking for decent card at nominal charges can definitely look up on this card. Those who are not able to get Diners Black & want to upgrade Diners Club Miles can go for this card. As it took you on step closer to Diners Black.
Even the perks provided is somehow close to Diners Black that too with less annual fee. Hence anyone meeting eligibility criteria can apply and even now some airports has started providing separate lounge for Diners holder. They are constantly trying to make Diners services more acceptable.
How many days/hours in advance do I need to book for a green fee slot?
Domestic courses: You need to book 4 clear days in advance for Weekday/Weekend/Holiday Bookings for a golf game. 4 days will not include the day of placing the request, and the day of the game.
International courses: You need to book 15 clear days in advance for weekday/Weekend/Holiday Bookings for a game of golf. 15 days will not include the day of placing the request, and the day of the game.
How can I know if my booking has been confirmed?
You will normally be contacted within 2-3 working days, as per the preferred mode of contact selected by you. At times, due to closure of golf courses on certain dates or for reasons beyond control, it may take longer than 2-3 days to respond to you.
How do I get a Diners black card?
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Net monthly income more than Rs.1.75 lakh (for salaried applicants)
- Minimum Income Tax Returns of Rs.21 lakh per annum (for self-employed applicants)