HDFC Business Regalia is one of the premium credit card country has. All the premium cards we have now were designed after the success of this card. Do not confuse this card with Regalia First, which is a lower version of this card.
HDFC Bank Business Regalia credit card is powered by best in class reward points program on your Business & Personal spends. Let’s have a look at the rewards and fees of the card.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Renewal Fee Waiver||Rs. 3 Lakh Annual Spend|
|Variants||Regalia, Doctor’s Regalia, Business Regalia, Corporate Regalia|
|Minimum Limit||Rs.2 Lakhs|
HDFC Bank Business Regalia Credit Card Eligibilty :
- A Self Employed Indian Citizen aged between 21 yrs to 65 Yrs
- Annual ITR above Rs 12 Lakhs
- 4 RP for Rs.150 on retail spend
- 1RP = Rs.0.50
- 5% CashBack on Telecom, Electricity, Government/Tax, Railway, Hotels & Dining and Taxi
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India.
- Earn 15,000 Bonus Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 8,00,000 each year.
- Earn 10,000 Bonus Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 5,00,000 each year.
- Spend ₹60,000 & above in the first 90 days and get first year memebership fee waived off.
- Spend Rs. 3,00,000 in 12 Months and get Renewal Fee waived for next renewal year.
This is the area where HDFC has a win-win situation. The 2x/5x/10x reward provided by HDFC in collaboration with some retail merchants provide lots of benefit.
All the reward points you get should benefit you if you choose to redeem your points agains travel booking or hotel booking. Converting points to cash is nothing but ridiculous, because the conversion rate is very low. Hence you end up losing many reward points.
So, if you want to make appropriate use of points try to make use of them in hotel and flight booking.
- 12 complimentary access per calendar year within India.
- Swipe your Business Regalia credit card at the lounge to avail the complimentary lounge access
- Access via: Mastercard/Visa
- Using Priority Pass, you and your add on member can together avail up to 6 Complimentary Lounge Access per calendar year, outside India.
- You can apply for Priority Pass for self and add on members once you complete minimum 4 retail transactions on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
- If you exceed the 6 Complimentary visits, you will be charged at US $27 + GST per visit.
Get up to 25% savings for payments via Dineout Pay with Business Regalia Credit Card.
Including Additional 10% off on paying using Dineout Pay linked to Business Regalia.
Avail Exclusive complimentary Dineout Passport Membership which offers:
- Assured flat 25% off at 2000+ premium restaurants
- 1+1 on buffet at 200+ restaurants
- Early access to events and festivals such as Gourmetlicious.
- Air Accident Death Cover: Rs.1 Crore
- Emergency Overseas Hospitalisation Cover: Rs.15 Lakh (in case of emergency)
- Flight Delay cover of upto Rs 25,000 available to primary card holder
- Missing of Connecting International Flight cover of upto Rs 25,000 available to primary card holder
This is the amazing card we have these days. I have watched many people swiping Regalia card for lounge access. This card is so popular among this generation now a days. The rewards provided by card is best in itself.
But there always exist a room for improvement, they should do some twist with rewards to make it more reward worthy. Unless it is a decent card, you will not regret using this.
How do I change my password?
After you have logged in, you can change your password using the “Change password” option in the top part of the screen. You have to type your current password and the new password you have chosen in their respective boxes.
Does HDFC regalia have lounge access?
With the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card, you enjoy a complimentary Priority Pass membership that offers access to 1000+ airport lounges across the world. With Regalia First, you get three complimentary international lounge access each year!
Can I convert HDFC Regalia reward points to cash?
Yes, you can convert your HDFC Bank credit card reward points to cash, but it is not available on all cards. The amount will be added to your credit card account, which can be used to pay the outstanding principal.
What is the best way to redeem credit card points?
The best way to redeem credit point is for travel. Travel vouchers has more worth as compared to cashbacks, gift cards and merchandise vouchers.