Introduction to H1Z1
H1Z1 is a 3D zombie-themed sandbox survival game/ Battle Royale set during a zombie apocalypse. The game takes place in rural America within a large persistent game world. H1Z1 has a strong emphasis on crafting, building structures and fighting both zombies and other players.
In other words, H1Z1 is a unique zombie-themed survival game with an emphasis on survival, rather than just mindless PvP. Hop onto a server, find some scrap metal, craft a spear, and fend off zombies while trying to gather enough resources to build a compound.
H1Z1 is set in a large, persistent world that supports thousands of players. At times, it’s easier to find resources by killing other players than trying to scavenge your own, but those looking for a more tame PvE experience can enjoy the game’s PvE servers.
- Good Crafting System – Craft weapons and structures to survive against the zombies and scavengers.
- Choose PvP or PvE Servers – Players can choose whether or not they want to fight other players while trying to survive.
- Giant and Persistent Worlds – Play on huge maps with various other people and scavenge your way through the game.
- Huge persistent world.
- PvE and PvP servers.
- Varied crafting options (Weapons/Structures).
- Buggy gameplay.
- Cheaters can ruin the gaming experience.
H1Z1 Down Server Status Problems
Many problems can occur with H1Z1 and when they do occur players are not to best pleased with the situation. Players reported issues such as server unplayable, cars flying, can’t pick weapons up, and massive delay.
Some players faced problems with the game being it not able to log in, games crash all the time, randomly disconnect completely from the server in a short interval or not letting join an online game.
Reasons for the H1Z1 Down Server Status
- Old Version: The main reason is the older version of the game. It is recommended to update your H1Z1game for the proper and smooth playing.
- Hosting Down: This can be the reason for the down Server of the H1Z1. The main causes for the Hosting Down can be due to power supply failures, malware/external attacks, hardware & software problems.
- Internet Breakdown: The internet outage can be the reason behind the H1Z1Down Server. The Internet can be breakdown due to Operation error, Network Congestion, Speed fluctuation from Internet providers, and other factors.
If you are also experiencing the above issues, you can visit here.
Also, You can check Smite Server Status.