Flipkart in collaboration with Axis Bank launched a new credit card which is going to benefit both the companies. Flipkart Axis Bank credit card is going to provide a new peak to Axis Bank and its services.
The card provides cashback on almost each of the transaction. It included; shopping, travelling, entertainment or lifestyle. There is no such area where you can’t earn through this card. Now let’s features of the card.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
- Flipkart voucher worth Rs.500
- Gaana plus at a discounted price of Rs.399 for 15 months.
- 5% Cashback on Flipkart, Myntra, and 2GUD spends.
- Rs.500 off on booking hotel with MakeMyTrip of Rs.2000 and above.
- 4% Cashback on MakeMyTrip, Goibibo, Uber, PVR, Curefit, and UrbanClap spends
- Domestic Airport Lounge Access: 4/year
These are some sort of same kind of reward that is given by some entry level card. It also provides you domestic airport lounge access.
Individuals eligible for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card:
- Primary cardholder should be between the age of 18 and 70 years.
- The individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian
- 5% cashback on annual spending on Flipkart, Myntra & 2GUD
- 4% cashback on spending with listed retail merchant
- 1.5% cashback on dining & other spends
- No cashback on fuel spends
Fuel surcharge waiver
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel purchases at all the fuel stations in India.
- Valid on transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.4000 only.
- GST charge on fuel surcharge is non refundable
It is an impressive card with good amount of rewards and benefit. As it is in its introduction phase only we believe that they will introduce some more reward and benefits in future.
Its lounge access service wins the rest. Hoping that more things are yet to come. You can apply for the same if you want to earn nice cashback on basic spending.
What is Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card is a credit card issued by Axis Bank in association with Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd. (Flipkart) and Mastercard to you. You can use the Card for all your purchases, both on and off Flipkart and earn unlimited cashback that will be credited to your Card account.
What are the joining/annual charges applicable for this Card?
Please note that a joining/annual fee of Rs.500 is applicable.
The annual fee would be waived off if you spend Rs.2 lakh with the Card within a year.
Can I transfer ownership of my Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
No, ownership of the credit card cannot be transferred.
Will the Card number and CVV be the same for physical card and virtual card?
Yes! CVV for physical & virtual card will remain same.