EverQuest is a 3D fantasy video-game set in the expansive world of Norrath and is one of the oldest games still active. Choose from sixteen races and sixteen classes to embark on a journey across a medieval landscape. With over 500 zones to explore and innumerable raids to conquer with other players.
Players also create their avatar, choosing from sixteen races and sixteen classes, and specialize in one of five general roles—Tank, Damage dealer, Caster, Crowd Control, or Healer. Journey across the enormous world of Norrath, fighting monsters and discovering treasure as you earn equipment, skills, and prestige.
EverQuest has released 21 expansions since the game’s release, with at least one expansion each year, adding up to over 500 zones to explore and conquer.
EverQuest Key Features
- Large Amount Of Content – More than 500 enormous zones to explore, filled with dungeons, decrepit crypts, and underground labyrinths.
- Character Customization – Sixteen unique classes and sixteen races to choose from, offering playstyles ranging the gamut of specializations.
- Extensive Raid Content – Requires player coordination and distinct roles to tackle bosses.
- 21 Expansions and Counting – New expansions added on an annual basis, sometimes twice a year.
- Old School Grind – Slay thousands of mobs without remorse to level from 1 to 105.
- A gargantuan amount of content
- Strong player-base
- Annual expansions.
- Dated graphics
- Complex UI by modern standards
- High learning curve.
EverQuest Server Status Down Problems
There are several issues that are faced by EverQuest Players. The main issue encounter by most of the players is the connectivity issue, which is due to the maintenance of EverQuest Server Status or due to slow internet connection. It is advisable to check your data and internet connection first.
Other players reported can’t log-in issue, bugs, disconnection while playing the game, and many more issues occur in the EverQuest video- game.
Possible Reasons for the EverQuest Down Server
- Crashed Website: The main reason for the EverQuest Down Server is the crashing of the game website. A website can be crashed because of various reasons such as expired domains, coding issues, Malicious Attacks, Plugin issues, and other causes.
- Internet Breakdown: The internet outage can be the reason behind the EverQuest Down Server. The Internet can be breakdown due to Operation error, Network Congestion, Speed fluctuation from Internet providers, and other factors.
- Hosting Provider Maintenance: The most common reason for the EverQuest Server Down Status is usually due to Maintenance of the Server. Generally, server maintenance takes 30-40 minutes. If the Server is Down for more than 2 hours, you can visit the below link.
If you are also experiencing the above issues, you can visit here.
Also, you can check MoviesFlixter.