What is EVE Online?
EVE Online is a community-driven space-based online role-playing game. It was developed and published by CCP Games back in 2003. Fly spaceships, fight and explore together in EVE Online, the game set in a vast online Sci-Fi sandbox. Players can participate in several in-game professions and activities such as mining, piracy, manufacturing, exploration and many others.
Moreover, the game is renowned for its scale and complexity with regard to player interactions. EVE Online is available for both major platforms Microsoft Windows and macOS.
Key Features of EVE Online
- Agents and Missions
- Market and Contracts
- Player Owned Structures
- Ships and Modules
- Lasers- energy weapons which need crystal type of ammo
- Evading taxes
- POS (with standings)
- Limited damage types
- Slow movement
- Getting war decc by griefers.
EVE Online Server Status Down Problems
Most of the players have faced some problems with EVE Online in recent times. Main issues include the login problems, players aren’t able to log in even after many attempts, issues with EVE portal app, where the app displaying training is paused after the update, randomly getting disconnected and several other problems have been reported by the users. The developers constantly work to improve overall user experience especially when it comes to bugs or issues.
Reasons for EVE Online Server Status Down
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate Down: It is primarily used to keep sensitive information sent across the Internet encrypted so that it can remain secure between you and your recipient.
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) Attack: One of the other reasons for the EVE Online Server Status down is DDoS Attack. It is an attempt to make an online website or service unavailable by overwhelming it with traffic from multiple sources.
- Website Crashed: This usually happens when someone else who has access to your website, accidentally broke the web code. This brings problems like network glitch, code-breaking, hardware issues, etc.
If you’re facing any issues, you can simply click here.
Also, You can check Battlefield 1 Server Status.