What is Equinox?
Equinox is an American-based luxury fitness company. Apart from fitness, the company operates several separate lifestyle brands like Equinox Hotels, Equinox Explore, Equinox Media, Precision Run, and much more. It has one of the highest-rated gym chains in the United States, as well as popular cities like London, Toronto, and Vancouver, featuring world-class personal trainers, workout classes, spa’s facilities.
Moreover, the company has more than 35 clubs in New York City and most likely it’s going to launch a digital platform somewhere in 2020.
Some Features of Equinox Fitness Clubs
- Equipment: Equinox is extremely well-stocked and has everything you need from the basic cardio to advanced training gear.
- Classes: The group classes are huge and high-end classes, where you can easily spend half that much just going to yoga or spin a few times per month at independent studios.
- Child Care: Some of their clubs offers child care, which makes them a great option for parents.
- Pool & Spa: The brand is well known for its amazing spas and pools. However, you have to pay extra for those services.
- The Staff
- The Ambience
- The Spa
- The Facilities
- Hours & class schedule
Equinox Free Trial
When going to a gym, facilities should be your No.1 priority. While every gym has some good and bad elements, I wanna share with you today about Equinox gyms and their trials. Before we dive in, I wanna let you know the various membership plans of Equinox gyms and how much it will cost. Base memberships that only grant you access to one club will cost you around $2,200 a year, plus a $500 initiation fee. If you want to get access to different Equinox locations in the US, then membership will cost you around $3,120 a year.
So with that, let’s dive right in with free trial. Well, the simple way to get a free trial is to ask your friends, neighbor, and relatives who have Equinox memberships, and ask them to let you use their guest pass. By doing this, you can get to know an Equinox trainer well, and ask them to give you a 2-week pass or something relevant.
Some Great Alternatives to Equinox
- Crunch: The gym schedule includes circus-inspired Trapfit, yoga, pole fitness, and much more. To try Crunch click here.
- Gold’s Gym Hollywood: It helps in achieving fitness goals, fully equipped with high-end facilities. To try Gold’s Gym Hollywood click here.
- Planet Fitness: It is an American-based fitness chain, offers affordable memberships plans. It would be great for someone looking for affordable options. To try Plant Fitness click here.
Also, you can check NBA League Pass Free Trial.