About Elite Dangerous
Elite Dangerous is a strategic sci-fi space sim game. It is developed and published by Frontier Developments using their own COBRA game engine. Players usually find themselves immersed in a 3D world centered around space exploration, trading, and combat.
You can start with just a small amount of currency and a tiny ship, amass wealth and status to become an Elite. You have to provide goods that people need by participating in trade, delivering things like medicine or weapons via a player-driven economy.
Also, Players can upgrade, improve, and purchase ship parts and modular components to outfit the perfect spacecraft.
Elite Dangerous Key Features
- Extensive Spaceship Customization – Players can customize with over hundreds of modular components, players can outfit their spacecraft to match their needs and unique playstyles.
- Become a Trader – You can buy goods at a low price in one market, and sell them for profit in another sector of the galaxy. Choices will impact the game world for everyone thanks to the player-driven economy.
- Explore the Last Frontier – It has endless expanses of space exploration await, with undiscovered planets, black holes, and moons spread throughout the galaxy.
- Influence the Universe – Players can impact the game world with their choices in trade, combat, and war.
- Various Solo Missions – You also have the option of completing a large variety of solo missions for currency and experience.
- Extensive ship customization options
- Large universe to explore
- Player-driven economy.
- Steep learning curve
- Grind to upgrade
- Shallow gameplay elements.
Elite Dangerous Down Server Status Problems
Most of the players faced some problems with Elite Dangerous Server. Main issues include the Connectivity problem, Can’t log in issues, the game keeps kicking in the middle of gameplay, citing issues with Xbox Live. Some players encounter, “the game failed to communicate with the authentication server”, However, their internet works fine.
Possible reasons for the Elite Dangerous Down Server Status
- Internet Breakdown: The internet outage can be the reason behind the Elite Dangerous Down Server. The Internet can be breakdown due to Operation error, Network Congestion, Speed fluctuation from Internet providers, and other factors.
- Hosting Down: This can be the reason for the down Server of the Elite Dangerous. The main causes for the Hosting Down can be due to power supply failures, malware/external attacks, hardware & software problems.
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate Down: It is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client. SSL certificates create a foundation of trust by establishing a secure connection. When SSL Certificates of Elite Dangerous are down, You may suffer from the down server.
If you are also experiencing any of the above issues, you can visit here.
Also, Check Toonova.