What is Destiny?
Destiny is an online multiplayer first-person shooter game. It was developed by American based company named Bungie. Destiny’s gameplay is extremely fun, you can create a custom character, explore planets, unravel a story, team up with friends and compete against the world. Moreover, the game has some unique mechanics outside of the usual point-and-shoot gameplay. Last but not least, most of Destiny’s content can be experienced with friends.
Moreover, the game has solid gameplay and the beautiful modern graphics that will make you appreciate the fact of how good this game is. It is available for all major platforms such as PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
Modes in Destiny
- Crucible (Competitive Multiplayer): Enter the crucial to hone your competitive skills against other Guardians in arenas that span the solar system.
- Explore (On-Demand Adventure): Revisit the worlds you have discovered to aid the city in their exploration efforts.
- Strike (Co-Operative Multiplayer): 3 player activities, with bosses and loot at the end.
- Tower (Third-Person Social Space): Home of the Guardians, the tower is a third person social hub where you can regroup, rearm, and form new alliances.
- Raids: 6 players, cooperative required, communication required gameplay.
- The end game content has been fun
- The vault of glass is truly a different experience
- Player versus player is quite great
- The end game loot feels quite different.
- The lack of end game content
- Levels 1-20 are boring and filled with tedious content
- New events are rehashing current gameplay
- The lack of social options and group matchmaking
Destiny Server Status Down Problems
Most of the players have been reporting several issues. Main issues include the sign-in errors, connection issues, users are getting disconnected from the server at the same time, Destiny’s Server is down and temporarily unavailable, players having trouble in creating a clan using the Destiny app or the official website, and many other issues are reported by the players. We would highly suggest you check your internet connection or your device setting. If the problem remains exists then it is due to a server issue.
Possible Reasons for Destiny Server Status Down
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate Down: It is primarily used to keep sensitive information sent across the Internet encrypted so that it can remain secure between you and your recipient.
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) Attack: One of the other reason for the Destiny Server Status down is DDoS Attack. Moreover, it is an attempt to make an online website or service unavailable by overwhelming it with traffic from multiple sources.
- Internet Breakdown: It can occur due to cyberattacks, disasters, or security flaws.
If you’re facing any issues, you can simply click here.
Also, You can check Escape from Tarkov Status.