Yes bank has launched its card named ‘Premia,’ Yes Premia credit card is placed one step below Yes Preferred and a step above Yes Prosperity Credit Cards. Yes Premia is launched as a premium card to give competition to HDFC Regalia First & Amex MRCC.
|Type of fee||Charges|
|Foreign currency markup||2.50%|
|Interest rate||3.5% per month on revolving credit |
3.0% per month on the card issued against Fixed Deposit
* Application fee waiver on spending INR 1,50,000 within 12 months.
- 8RP on spending INR200 on retail spend.
- 6RP on spending INR200 on other spends.
- 750 Reward Points on each YES Pay Now registration.
- Avail 25% discount on movie tickets booked on BookMyShow Website or Mobile App.
Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card Review
You can redeem these points against flight/hotel booking, movie tickets at dining partners. You can also use them against e-vouchers of Aeropostale, Amazon, Allen Solly, etc.
Reward points are also used for credit card bill payments and charity as well. You can also share your reward points with your friends and family.
Age Criteria: Age should be between 21-60 years
For Salaried Individual: Rs.80,000 per month
For Self Employed: ITR should be above Rs.8,00,000
How To Apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Yes Bank website to apply for the card.
- Customer can also make an application for the card by visiting any nearby Yes bank branch
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 12 months
- ITR of 2 years
- Domestic: 2/Qtr via Mastercard lounge program
- International: 2/Yr Via Priority Pass lounge program
- Enjoy waiver of 4 Green Fee at select golf courses in India.
- Enjoy one complimentary Golf Lesson every calendar month at select golf courses in India.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver on transaction between Rs.400-5000.
ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Review
This is the premium card launched by Yes Bank, and we must say that the comeback credit card of Yes Bank is amazing.
This card offers dynamic rewards and benefits. We have used the card for a year and really like to use it further as well. However, the joining fee is high it worth paying.
Golf course, lounge access, and high credit shield make this card one of the best cards in the industry.
- Golf access: 4 per year
- Lounge access: 2/qtr
- Fuel surcharge: 1% waiver
|Low joining fees||High eligibility requirement|
|Complimentary lounge access|
Yes Premia is a sound card if you’re already using Yes Bank’s credit card. The rewards provided are simply decent, and reward redemption options are good. After going through a significant disturbance once again, Yes Bank is operating with its full potential.
If you got the opportunity to upgrade to this card, then don’t let the opportunity waste. This will take you one step closer to Yes Preferred card.
How do I register for MasterCard® Secure Code?
- Secure your online transactions with MasterCard® SecureCode™
- Click here to create your 3D Secure Password
How to redeem Yes Premia Credit Card Reward Points?
You may redeem the Reward Points on your YES BANK Credit Cards as below.
a) Rewards Catalogue: You can redeem your Reward Points against a wide range of product categories like Electronics and Mobiles, Gift Cards and Vouchers, Personal care, Air Miles conversion, and many more. You can even give a look at their catalog, where they update products constantly.
b) Bookings (available on select Credit Cards): For instant redemption, our Bookings section allows you to:
- Book flight tickets across 260+ airlines
- Stay across 6 lakhs+ hotels around the world
- Book movie tickets across 865+ screens
To start redeeming, log on to www.YESRewardz.com/creditcard or call YES Rewardz
Customer Care at 1800 419 0600.