Yes Bank has launched its Credit Card portfolio. They found it in 7 variants. The best among them is Yes First Preferred Credit Card. As the name suggests, it is a card for top earners who have good turnover year-round.
Yes Preferred Fees
|Type Of Fee||Charges|
|Joining Fee||Rs.2499 +Tax|
|Renewal Fee||Rs.2499 +Tax|
|Foreign Currency markup||1.75%|
|Interest Charged||3.5% per month |
3.0% per month ( on card issued
against fixed deposit)
* Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs.4,00,000 in a year
- 10,000RP on making the first transaction in 90 days of card activation
- 7,500RP as Renewal Benefit each year
20,000 RP on spending Rs.7.5 lakh or more in each anniversary year.
Axis Bank Burgundy World Debit Card
Yes Preferred Reward Points
- 1000 RP on each Yes PayNow registrations.
- 16 RP on spending Rs.200 towards travel/flight/hotel bookings
- 8RP on spending Rs.200 on all other remaining categories
- 1RP= Rs.0.25
- 10 RP = 1 InterMile/Club Vistara Point
Yes Preferred Eligibility
- Age should be between 21 years to 60 years
- Salaried or Self Employed
- For salaried: Salary should be more than Rs.1,50,000
- For self-employed: ITR must be above Rs.12,00,000
- This card is also issued against FD of Rs.3 lakhs and above
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
How To Apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Yes Bank website to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Green fees waiver at the selected golf course during a calendar year
- 1 complimentary golf lesson every month at a select golf course in India
- International Airport: 4 lounge/ year
- Domestic Airport: 3 visits/ quarter across 25+ lounges in India
RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
- Life cover on-air accident: INR 1 Crore
- Medical insurance cover during abroad visits: INR25 Lakh.
Yes Preferred Concierge
- Car Rental & Limousine Referral
- Travel Referral & Reservation assistance
- Flower & Gift delivery
- Emergency towing assistance
- Roadside repair assistance
Yes Preferred is a good card, and we can suggest you have this as this card comes with nominal charges, but the rewards it offers back are excellent.
Yes bank also provides lounge access, insurance coverage & concierge with Yes Preferred credit card. The air travel insurance, as well as abroad visit insurance, is also attached with this card.
You can also convert reward points into Air Vistara points for easy Air Vistara flight ticket booking.
|Amazing reward rate||Low golf course access|
- Lounge access: 3/quarter
- Insurance cover: Rs.1 crore
- Forex markup: 1.75%
- Interest charged: 3.50% per month
- Golf access: 1 per month
If we look at the card’s overall performance, then it is a decent card, especially from a newly established bank. The offers and rewards provided are stunning. Yes Preferred takes you one step closer to Yes Private, which you know is the exclusive card for very high net worth individuals.
If you got offer from Yes for the card what will you do? Tell in the comments!
I don’t have a YES BANK Yes Preferred Credit Card. Can I apply for Credit Card?
You can click on the “Apply for Credit Card” link and confirm your contact details. Your request will be recorded; however final issuance of a credit card will be based on the credit card issuance policy of the bank from time to time
Which Credit card am I entitled to?
Credit card variant is provided basis eligibility criteria such as income, credit history, etc.
How can I manage my YES BANK Credit Card ?
You need to register using your Credit Card details such as Card Number, DOB etc. Once registration is complete following features will be available:
- View Available Credit/Cash Limit
- View last statement amount
- Pay the outstanding amount using your YES BANK account or using any of UPI linked Accounts
- View Card Statements
- View transaction history
- Enable/Disable International usage
- Block Card
Can I transfer funds to a another person's credit card?
No. Transfer can happen only to an account.