After going through a lot of ups and downs Yes Bank has achieved its stability some times back and is now working at its great pace. Yes Bank launched this card some years back and is providing some of the premium services across the country.
Yes First Exclusive Card is termed as premium card of the company. This card was launched with the goal to give direct competition to HDFC Infinia Credit Card.
Most of the premium credit cards available in the country is running on either visa or infinite variant. But Yes Bank bought this card in co branding with Mastercard.
Yes Bank Fees
|Type of fee||Amount Charged|
|Foreign currency markup||1.75%|
- Renewal Fee waiver on spending Rs.6,00,000 in a year
HDFC Millenia Credit Card Review
Yes Bank Welcome Benefits
- You will get 40,000 Reward Points if you make your first transaction within 90 days of card set up.
- Enjoy Renewal Benefit of 30,000 Reward Points as annual bonus.
- On spending Rs200 on travel agencies, tour operators, airlines & dining, you will get 24RP
- 12 RP on spending Rs200 on other categories.
- 1RP= Rs0.25
- 10 RP = 1 InterMile / 1 CV Point
Yes Bank Mastercard Golf Program
- Complimentary benefit of getting green fees waiver per calendar year at select Golf courses in India
- 1 golf lesson every month at selected golf course across country.
- Unlimited lounge access in every visit for Primary and all Add-on Cardmembers. Along with this you will get complimentary Priority Pass Membership.
- Lounge visits at Airports in India and all Guest visits using Priority Pass will be charged at US $27+ GST per person per visit
- Enjoy Unlimited Domestic Lounge access for Primary and all Add-on Cardmembers across 25+ Lounges in India
- Air accidental cover : INR 3Cr.
- Medical Insurance when travelling overseas : INR 50 lakhs
- Credit Shield cover in case of accidental death of Primary Cardmember : INR 10 lakhs
- Car Rental & Limousine Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Hotel Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Travel Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Emergency Towing Assistance
- Roadside Repair Assistance, & more.
Fuel Surcharge waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps in India (INR400-5000)
We can say Yes to Yes Bank First Exclusive Credit card. You have already read the benefits and perks provided by it. The reward rate provided is 2.2% which is somewhere near to Infinia ~3%.
There are few more exclusive benefits which come with this card like you get life time free membership when you hold an another card with 8 lakhs of limit. This is just a one example, there are many more like this.
You can contact your service provider to know about these perks individually. But we must say that this is a card which has a nice reward system & if you get chance to hold this you can go for it.
How to pay Yes Bank Credit Card outstanding bills?
You can pay the YES BANK Credit Card Bill through the following convenient channels:
Outstanding bills can be paid through net banking, or you can make payment by visiting through bank branches as well. You can also make payment via NEFT/RTGS.
How to redeem Reward Points?
You may redeem YES BANK Credit Cards Reward points in following ways as shown below
a) Rewards Catalogue: You can redeem your Reward Points against product categories like Electronics and Mobiles, Gift Cards and Vouchers, Personal care, Air Miles Conversion and many more. Check out our catalogue often with new products constantly being added basis the latest
b) Bookings (available on select Credit Cards): For instant redemption, our Bookings section allows you to:
- Book flight tickets across 260+ airlines
- Stay across 6 lakhs+ hotels around the world
- Book movie tickets across 865+ screens
To start redeeming, log on to www.YESRewardz.com/creditcard or call YES Rewardz
Customer Care at 1800 419 0600.