Firstly, SC issues its card in collaboration with a landmark, but after the end of partnership with a historic, it introduces its Standard Chartered DigiSmart credit card. That is an entry-level card presented by Standard Chartered.
Let us look at offers provided by SC in its DigiSmart credit card.
Fee & Charges
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|DigiSmart – Primary card||INR49/month|
|DigiSmart – Supplementary||INR49/month|
|Foreign currency markup||3.5%|
|Card replacement fee||Nil|
*Monthly fee to be reversed on spending Rs.5000 in the previous month.
* Note that bank shall not award reward point on the spend made by the card.
Indusind Pinnacle Credit Card Review
DigiSmart Credit Card Eligibility
- The applicant’s age should be between 21 and 65.
- Applicants should have a stable monthly income.
- An applicant of the credit card should belong to cities/locations where the bank is in operations.
DigiSmart Benefits & Rewards
- 20% off at Myntra with no minimum spends.
- This benefit is available only for one transaction a month
- The maximum discount per transaction is Rs.700
- Yatra voucher
|Category||Discount||Min. Transaction Amount||Max. Discount||Transaction Restriction|
discount on Flight
|INR 20,000||INR 10,000||1 transaction|
|INR 4,000||1 transaction|
- 15% cashback on Ola cabs. Maximum Cashback of INR 600
- 10% discount* on Zomato with no minimum spends (valid for five transactions a month)
- Buy 1 Get 1 movie ticket at inoxmovies.com.
- 10% Off on Grofers with no minimum spends.
SBI Prime Credit Card
How To Apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Standard Chartered Bank website to apply for the card.
- Customer can also make an application for the card by visiting any nearby SC bank branch
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 12 months
- ITR of 2 years
This is a very basic card offered by Standard Chartered which provides rewards in the form of discount. So if you want a card for rewards as points than this is not which you can consider.
The best offer this card will give in the form of Yatra and Myntra discount vouchers.
|Low joining fees||Rewards only in the form of discount|
|25% discount on hotel booking|
- Lounge Access: Nil
- Golf access: Nil
- Joining fees: Rs.49+tax
- Reward rate: Nil (reward in the form of discount)
Now the main question here is that you should take this card or not?
The first thing to be clear about is that it is not a reward card. You will not get any reward for making a payment through this card. You will all the offers mentioned above; hence we can say this card is a discount card instead of a reward card.
The benefits provided are decent; of course, they are limited, but they are worth a card in this range.
What will be my credit limit??
The credit limit of your card depends upon factors like your income, credit history, etc. Also, the credit limit once allocated is not a permanent figure and can be increased or decreased at any time on your consumption and re-payment pattern.
Can I get an Add-on card? And will there be a separate credit limit on the Add-on card?
Yes, you can apply for an add-on card. There is no separate limit for add-on card members.
What is the rate of overseas transaction?
All overseas transactions are levied with a 3.5% transaction fee.
How bank calculate amount due on the card?
The minimum amount due every month shall be higher of the following (a)5% of statement outstanding or
(b) all the installments billed, interest charged, fees, other charges, the amount that is used above the limit, and 1% interest on the principal