SBI is one of the most trusted banks in the country. When SBI comes, the first thing that came to our mind is ‘trust.’ And for sure, the reason for this is that SBI is a government bank serving its customers from large time. That is why SBI is so active in issuing credit cards in the country. SBI SimplySave Credit card is one of its flagship products that come with decent rewards.
It is a sort of beginner card which comes with a low joining fee. Now let us see what is there in this card offered to you.
SBI SimplySave Fee & Charges
|Type of Charges||Amount|
* Renewal fee waiver on spending INR1,00,000 in a year.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card Review
SBI SimplySave Features & Benefits
- 1 RP on spending every Rs.100 using your SimplySAVE SBI Card
- Welcome Offer: Get Rs.100 cashback on your first ATM cash withdrawal, if done within 30 days of receiving your card
- On spending Rs.2000 or more within 60 days of card setup, you will get 2,000 as bonus points
- You’ll get 10X reward point on every Rs.100 to spend on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores and Grocery Spends
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across ALL petrol pumps. The upper cap of surcharge waiver is ₹100/month for transaction spends between ₹500 to ₹3000
- You can apply for max. of 2 add-on cards with your primary card
- Another benefit of holding this card is that you can redeem the points against credit statements as well.
- 4 Reward Points = Rs.1
SBI SimplySave Eligibility
- Age: 18 years – 60 years
- Occupation: Available for both self-employed as well as a salaried individual
The monetary requirement for the card has nowhere mentioned which means you have first to fill the application form for the card, after which the bank will connect you for further proceedings.
How to apply for SBI SimplySave?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the SBI website or nearby SBI branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
This is a basic card that comes with nominal joining/annual charges. The card gives maximum rewards while making payments on online websites using this.
It give 5% of reward rate on online spends
Other than this, it gives 10X reward points on shopping groceries, or dining spend. Hence, you can carry this card if you do not spend much using a credit card or online shopping.
|Low joining fee||No airport lounge access available|
|Decent reward rate|
As mentioned earlier, it is a beginner card, and hence the rewards offered here are excellent from the perspective of a primary card. The low annual fee is another service that makes it simple to hold this card along with all the benefits.
You can earn a good amount of points if you use this card every time during shopping. Hence, if anyone wants to start with a credit card game, this is the card they can look up.
How can I check my SimplySave credit card reward points summary?
You can check the reward point summary by login into your net banking, or you can also make a call to call the support executive to know every detail of your SBI card.
Is it possible to pay MasterCard credit card bills using Visa Credit Card?
No, it is not possible to pay Mastercard bills through Visa supporting credit cards.
In such case, you can call to ask for help or, better to visit a nearby branch to stay away from the hassle of phone calls.