SBI is one of the most trusted bank in the country. When SBI comes the first thing came to our mind is ‘trust’. And for sure the reason of this is that SBI is a government bank and it is serving its customers from large time. That is why SBI is so active in issuing credit card in the country.
SBI SimplySave is one of its flagship product that comes with decent rewards. It is a sort of beginner card which comes with low joining fee. Now let us see what is there in this card offered to yiou.
SBI SimplySave Fee & Charges
|Type of Charges||Amount|
* Renewal fee waiver on spending INR1,00,000 in a year.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card Review
SBI SimplySave Features
- 1 RP on spending every Rs.100 using your SimplySAVE SBI Card
- Welcome Offer: Get Rs.100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal, if done within 30 days of receiving your card
- On spending Rs.2000 or more within 60 days of card setup you will get 2,000 as bonus points
- You’ll get 10X reward point on every Rs.100 spend on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores and Grocery Spends
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across ALL petrol pumps. The upper cap of surcharge waiver is ₹100/month for transaction spends between ₹500 to ₹3000
- You can apply for max. of 2 add-on cards with your primary card
- Another benefit of holding this card is that you can redeem the points against credit statement as well.
- 4 Reward Points = Rs.1
As mentioned earlier it is a beginner card and hence the rewards offered here is very good from the perspective of a basic card. Along with all the benefits, low annual fee is another benefit which makes it simple to hold this card.
You can earn good amount of points if use this card every time during shopping. Hence, if any one wants to start with credit card game this is the card they can look up to.
How can I check my SimplySave credit card reward points summary?
You can check reward point summary by login to you net banking or you can also make a call to call support executive to know every details of your SBI card.
Is it possible to pay MasterCard credit card bills using Visa Credit Card?
No, it is not possible to pay Mastercard bills through Visa supporting credit cards.
In such case you can call to ask for help or better to visit near by branch to stay away from hassle of phone calls.