SBI plays a good role as a credit card issuer of the country. The cards issued by SBI are having a decent reward rate and offer good provisions to its customers. SBI SimplyCLICK credit card is also one of those cards introduced by SBI. This card is much more beneficial for those who often purchase online.
The design of the card is fresh and unique and something different from its existing solid colored cards. But the problem with this card is that you can not get it if you already hold any SBI card.
SBI SimplyCLICK Fees & Charges
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Foreign Currency Markup||3.50%|
- Renewal fee reversal on spending more than Rs.1,00,000 in a year.
- For Salaried Applicants: Greater than Rs.20,000 per month
- For Self Employed Applicants: Greater than Rs.30,000 per month
Benefits on SBI SimplyCLICK Card
- Get Amazon.in gift card worth Rs.500 on joining.
- It provides 10X TRPs with few online merchants like Amazon, Netmeds, Flipkart, & BookMyShow
- And 5X RPs on all the other online spends
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps for transaction ranging Rs.500 to Rs.3000
- On spending Rs.1,00,000 in a year, you will get an e-voucher worth Rs.2K
- On spending Rs.2,00,000 in a year, the customer will provide you an e-voucher worth Rs.5K
Reward Point Redemption
When you spend INR20,000 cumulatively on amazon, you will get 2000 Rewards points, for which you can get Rs.500 Amazon gift vouchers from SBI cards. Many other gift vouchers are available on the SBI card rewards catalog, but this one has a high 25Paise/reward point and can be easily used.
500/20000*100 = 2.5% returns
Reward point redemption against gift vouchers will take 2-3 working days to deliver to you.
SBI Vistara Credit Card
This is a basic card that comes with nominal joining/annual charges. The card gives maximum rewards while making payments on online websites using this.
It give 5% of reward rate on online spends
Other than this, it gives 10X reward points to some selected merchants. Hence, you can carry this card if you do not spend much using a credit card or do online shopping.
How To Apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- Visit the credit card application page of the SBI website
- Check up eligibility for the card
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
- Lounge access: Nil
- Golf access: Nil
- Fuel surcharge waiver: 1%
- Reward rate: 5X reward rate
|Low joining fees||No lounge access|
|10X rewards with few merchants|
If you like to purchase online through an e-commerce website, then the card is best for you. The amazon vouchers provided will give decent rewards in turn. We would recommend you go for amazon vouchers so that you do not lose reward points.
How to redeem SBI credit card reward points?
For redemption, first, log in to SBI Card mobile app, then click on the “Rewards” section in the menu. And then Redemption, a drop-down menu will appear. Now select the reward of choice and click confirm.
What is Easy Money?
With this, you will get funds for use in an emergency. This fund is made available to you for a short period. You have to pay it back within a month or two. The funds will credit to your bank account through NEFT.
How to block my Lost / Stolen Credit Card?
Call customer support immediately to block your card and tell them to request the re-issuance of the card. You can also write a mail to request block/re-issuance the card.
I have applied for Add-on Card, what would be the credit limit?
An Add-on card has the same limit as of primary card, but if the direct card has a big limit and you do not such a large limit for your add-on card, you can set the limit by contacting the respective officer in such a way matter.