SBI launched its prime credit card in mid-2017. It is considered as India’s one of the premium credit cards so far. It is due to its easy approval, amazing benefits, lounge access, and minimum fee and charges.
This is the best product, not only for customers but for the bank as well from last 3 years. SBI Prime is the direct competition for HDFC Millenia. SBI Prime holds a decent market share. So let us tell you the fees, rewards, and services provided by SBI.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
Provides e-gift Voucher as welcome gift worth Rs.3,000 from any of the following brands: Bata/Hush Puppies, Pantaloons, Aditya Birla Fashion, Shoppers Stop, and Yatra.com.
After receiving the joining fee you will receive an SMS from the bank to choose from e-voucher. The chosen e-voucher will be sent to your registered mobile number/e-mail ID, within 5 days of the request
|Variant Available||Visa, Mastercard, American Express|
SBI IRCTC Premium Credit Card
- 20 RP on spending Rs.100 on utility payment
- 10 RP per Rs.100 spent on Dining, Groceries, Departmental stores and Movies
- 2 RP on spending Rs.100 on other retail spend
- 4RP = INR1
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on min. transaction of Rs.500-Rs.4000 across all petrol pumps.
- 20 RP on spending Rs.100 on your birthday.
- On spending Rs.5000, you will get a pizza hut voucher worth Rs.1000 in a calendar quarter.
- On an annual spend of Rs.5 lakh, get an E-gift voucher worth Rs.7000 from Yatra/Pantaloon.
Vouchers will be sent to your mobile number within 10-15 days of successful payment.
Trident Privilege Membership
- Complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership.
- 1000 welcome points
- You will get 1,500 Bonus Points on your first stay & additional Rs.1,000 hotel credit on an extended night stay.
- 10% savings on booking through the hotel website.
Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card
Club Vistara Membership
- Enjoy Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- Get 1 Upgrade Voucher
- Earn 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs.100 spent on Vistara flights
- Click Here, to apply for club Vistara membership
- 4 visits/year to International lounges via Priority Pass
- 8 visits/year or 2/quarter to Domestic Lounges in India
The reward and offers provided by the bank is decent. With a SBI Prime card, you can empower the other two members of your family with an add-on card (the member should be above 18years).
This card is good for those who are not able to hold super-premium cards. It has a good amount of rewards, which makes it okay to keep. But if you do not use a credit card in your regular transactions you can go for SBI Simply click, which is a decent card for irregular spends.
But overall the card is good and has good offers. You can go for it, its complimentary memberships are something new. This is provided by fewer card providers.
What are the benefits of having SBI Prime Credit Card?
SBI Prime Credit card gives a tremendous amount of benefit. Few of them are:
- 3000 points as welcome reward
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all pumps in the country
- Vouchers from many unknown companies
- Domestic/International Lounge Access
Can I keep 2 SBI Credit Cards?
Yes! SBI allowed same individual to apply for two credit cards.
What interest rate is charged on SBI credit card?
Interest rate of 3.5% per month is charged on SBI Prime credit card