SBI in collaboration with Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited launched a fuel credit card. The card is designed to give most possible rewards on fuel spend. This is the first kind of fuel card launched in collaboration with petroleum company itself. Here we will cover what is provided in card for you.
SBI BPCL Fuel Card Fees
|Types of fee||Amount|
|Foreign currency markup||3.5%|
- 2000 activation bonus reward point worth Rs.500 as welcome bonus.
- 4.25% Value back, which means 13 times more RPs on purchasing fuel through BPCL petrol pumps. Max. you can get 1500 Reward Points per billing cycle
- Fuel surcharge waiver: 1% on transaction between Rs.400-4000
- 4.25 % Value back (13X* Reward Points equivalent to 3.25% + 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on every transaction of up to Rs.4,000), at any BPCL petrol pump across the country.
- Maximum savings per month is of Rs.100 which is equal to Yearly Savings of Rs.1200. 25 % Value back (13X* Reward Points equivalent to 3.25% + 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on every transaction of up to Rs.4,000), at any BPCL petrol pump across the country.
- Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs.100 in a month, which is equivalent to an Annual Savings of Rs.1200
SBI BPCL Fuel Card Reward Benefit
- 5X Reward points on every Rs.100 spent at groceries, departmental store, movies & dining.
- 1RP on spending every Rs.100 on retail purchase, except fuel.
If you note that the above mentioned savings won’t work if you fuel Bikes through the card, as bikes will not cover the respected cost. Hence, this holds good for fuel spend between Rs.1000 to Rs.4000.
Its good to see banks coming up with new kind of cards and offers. There are very few companies who have made fuel card. We expect a little more from SBI with this card, hope they will add some more in coming future.
Till then it is a good card for you if your fuel expenses are nearly Rs.25000 in a year. It is able to give you nice return in the form of cashback or rewards.
What is the replacement/re-issue fee of the SBI for SBI card?
We would like to inform you that a replacement fee of Rs.100.00 plus applicable taxes would be applicable towards the reissue / replacement of new card
How can I change my communication address?
You can change your address either through website or can write us an email with address proof to do so. For changing it through website, log in to your profile, then click edit and now you can see address column there. Go and enter your new address there and click done. It will take 2-3 days to update in the bank’s system.