SBI Air India Signature credit card has been designed to give maximum returns to frequent flyers, which does not mean that no one else has to apply for them. It is made up in a way that it will give a decent reward to every cardholder.
It offers you reward in the form of points and air miles.
SBI Air India Signature Card Fees
|Interest Rate||3.49% per month|
- You will receive 20,000 RPs and membership in Air India frequent flyer program as a welcome benefit.
- A Renewal Bonus of 5,000 points is given every year after paying the renewal fee.
- 4RP on spending every Rs.100
- 30RP on spending every Rs.100 on booking Air India tickets
- 20,000 RPs on spending Rs.5,00,000 in a year
- 30,000 RPs on spending Rs.10,00,000
- 50,000 RPs on spending Rs.20,00,000
You can convert your reward points into air mile points so that you can redeem them for flight booking.
1RP = 1 Air Mile Point
Doctor’s SBI Card Review
So now if you spent Rs.20,00,000 in a year using this card you will get:
20,000+30,000+50,000(milestone bonus)+ 80,000(regular earn rate)+20,000(welcome bonus) =
2,00,000 reward points.
This is clearly 10% of the transaction and which is amazing. By this, you will get 2 lakh air miles points which are again tremendous.
- Age: 18 years – 60 years
- Occupation: Available for both self-employed as well as a salaried individual
The monetary requirement for the card has nowhere been mentioned, which means you have first to fill the application form for the card, after which the bank will connect you for further proceedings.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
How to apply?
Apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the SBI website or nearby SBI branch to apply for the card.
- You can also apply it through the Air India website
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
This is a premium-level travel card that gives you maximum returns on making flight bookings/hotel bookings or any other kind of travel expenses.
This card gives you 20,000 RPs and frequent flyer membership of Air India. However, the conversion rate is low, but if you spend according to our strategy mentioned above. You will get fantastic returns.
Also, you will get a free priority pass membership with this card but do not get free lounge access. You have to pay charges on visiting lounge every time.
- Reward Rate: 10%
- Lounge Access: You will get complimentary priority pass membership, but you will not get access to any international lounge for free
- Domestic: 8 visa lounges per year
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% surcharge
It is one of the best travel cards in India. If you have annual expenses of this much, then this is the card which you must have in your pocket.
|Very high reward rate||No free lounge access|
|Free Priority Pass membership|
If you get the opportunity to get this card, don’t give it a second thought and apply for that. Also, we have reviewed American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, which offers good returns domestically; you can also check that.
If you have any views to share about the card. Feel free to share them in comment.
What is SBI Air India Signature Card?
Air India SBI credit card is designed to give maximum returns to frequent flyers. It offers a reward rate of about 10%.
Can we access lounge via SBI Air India Credit Card?
You will get access to 8 free domestic lounges per year via this card, but you are required to pay $27 fees to access the international lounge.
What is the credit limit of Air India Credit Card?
The limit of the card depends on your income/ITR.