SBI Air India Signature card is designed to give maximum returns to frequent flyers. Which does not mean that no one else has to apply for it. It is made up in a way that it will give a decent reward to every cardholder.
It offers you reward in the form of points and air miles.
SBI Air India Signature Card Fees
|Interest Rate||3.49% per month|
- You will receive 20,000 RPs and membership in Air India frequent flyer program as a welcome benefit.
- A renewal Bonus of 5,000 points is given every year after paying the renewal fee.
- 4RP on spending every Rs.100
- 30RP on spending every Rs.100 on booking Air India tickets
- 20,000 RPs on spending Rs.5,00,000 in a year
- 30,000 RPs on spending Rs.10,00,000
- 50,000 RPs on spending Rs.20,00,000
You can convert your reward points into air mile points so that you can redeem them for flight booking.
1RP = 1 Air Mile Point
Doctor’s SBI Card Review
So now if you spent Rs.20,00,000 in a year using this card you will get:
20,000+30,000+50,000(milestone bonus)+ 80,000(regular earn rate)+20,000(welcome bonus) =
2,00,000 reward points.
This is clearly 10% of the transaction and which is amazing. By this you will get 2 lakh air miles points which is again tremendous.
- Reward Rate: 10%
- Lounge Access: You will get complimentary priority pass membership but you will not get access to any international lounge for free
- Domestic: 8 visa lounges per year
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% surcharge
This is one of the best travel cards in India. If you have annual expenses of this much then this is the card which you must have in your pocket.
If any time you get the opportunity to get this card, don’t give it a second thought and just apply for that. Also, we have reviewed American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card which gives good returns domestically, you can also check that.
If you have any views to share about the card. Feel free to share them in comment.
What is SBI Air India Signature Card?
Air India SBI credit card is designed to give maximum returns to frequent flyers. It offers a reward rate of about 10%.
Can we access lounge via SBI Air India Credit Card?
You will get access to 8 free domestic lounges per year via this card but to access the international lounge you are required to pay $27 fees.
What is the credit limit of Air India Credit Card?
The limit of the card depends on your income/ITR.