RBL Bank Platinum Maxima credit card is the semi-premium card of the RBL Bank. It is designed to give some decent rewards to its customers. Now let us see what is offered on the card.
- Joining Fee: Rs.2,000+Tax
- Annual Charges: Rs.2,000+Tax
- Welcome Bonus: 8,000 Points
- Annual Fee Waiver: Spend Rs.1.5 Lakhs or more in the previous year
Platinum Maxima Rewards
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs.100 spent on all your purchases
- 5X Rewards: Earn 10 Reward Points for every Rs.100 when you use your card for dining, entertainment, utility bill payments, fuel, and international purchases.
- 1 Reward point = Rs.0.23 –Rs.0.25
- Get one complimentary movie ticket free up to Rs.200 every month on the purchase of 2 or more tickets at BookMyShow
- Use your card for purchases of Rs.2 lakhs or more in a year and get 10,000 reward points.
- Get additional 10,000 Bonus Reward Points on crossing Rs.3.5 lakhs of annual spending on the card.
So, this card gives you an amazing return on spending more than 3.5 lakhs in a year. See how much you can save:
- Total Spend of 3.5L in a year = 10,000 Points
- Bonus Points = 10,000+8,000 = 18,000 Points
- Total = 28,000 Points = Rs.7,000 in Value
- Reward Rate: 1.8%
Even basic cards from RBL can give 5% of returns but this card dead at 1.8% only, which is not so attractive.
SBI BPCL Fuel Credit Card Review
- Age: 18 years – 60 years
- Occupation: Available for both self-employed as well as a salaried individual
The monetary requirement for the card has nowhere mentioned which means you have first to fill the application form for the card, after which the bank will connect you for further proceedings.
How To Apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- Visit the credit card application page of the RBL Bank website
- Check up eligibility for the card
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
It is a semi-premium card that comes with an average reward rate of 2%. It offers 5X rewards on utility payments and entertainment spending.
Being a semi-premium card, it offers only 2 lounge access per quarter which is not sufficient. We have this card for a year, and the best thing we found about this card is a welcome bonus of 8000 points.
Hence anyone who is OK with basic reward rate can go for this card.
RBL Platinum Maxima Lounge Access
2 visits/quarter at all the domestic lounges
- 5X rewards on utility payments
- Reward points on making an international transaction
- Fuel surcharge: Nil
- Lounge Access: 2/qtr
- Welcome Benefit: 8000 points
|Amazing welcome bonus||No fuel surcharge|
|5X reward rate|
RBL Platinum Maxima will give you good returns if you spend about 3.5 lakh in a year. Otherwise, you can go for Regalia or Regalia First which comes under the same annual fee & offer better features when compared to this.
What is RBL Bank Platinum Maxima card?
Annual Benefits worth Rs.20,000 Get 12 free movie tickets in the year on www.bookmyshow.com.
5X rewards on Dining, Entertainment, Fuel, Utility Bills & International transactions.
Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs.100/- spent.
How do I close my RBL Maxima credit card?
- Cancel your card online without any hassles.
- Submit a written request to an RBL Bank branch.
- You can also make a call or write an email to them for card closure
- Visit a nearby branch to do so
How do I apply for a RBL Platinum credit card?
Documents required for RBL Platinum Credit Card:
- Address Proof (Any one of the following)
- ID Proof (Any one of the following)
- RBL Bank will communicate income proof and other documents required at the time of application.
- A recent passport-sized photo.
Can I withdraw cash from RBL credit card?
Yes, you can easily withdraw money from ATM by using your credit card, but keep one thing in mind: you have to pay some interest rate on the amount dispensed by you.