RBL Bank Platinum Delight Credit Card is one of the basic cards offered by RBL Bank. Although RBL Bank is not so active in providing credit cards, it still has a sound reward system.
This is a reward only card. Now let us see what is offered by RBL Bank in this card.
- Joining Fee: Rs.1000+GST
- Welcome Bonus: 4,000 points
- Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs.1,50,000 in a year.
- 2RP on spending Rs.100 on all your purchases
- You will get 4RP on spending Rs.100 on all your purchases during weekend
- Using your RBL card for 5 transactions of Rs.1000 or more in a month, you will earn 1,000 bonus points.
- 1RP = Rs.0.25
The card will give the best reward for spending Rs.5000 in a month or Rs.12,000 in a year. This will make you eligible to earn 12,000 bonus points in a year.
Axis Bank Signature Credit Card Review
- 12,000 bonus points + 4,000 welcome bonus = 16,000 points
These 16,000 points will give you a sum of Rs.4000 in a year.
Reward Rate: ~6%
This is amazing! I mean reward rate of 6% is absolutely stunning from a beginner or a basic card.
- Age: 18 years – 60 years
- Occupation: Available for both self-employed as well as a salaried individual
The monetary requirement for the card has nowhere mentioned which means you have first to fill the application form for the card, after which the bank will connect you for further proceedings.
How To Apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- Visit the credit card application page of the RBL Bank website
- Check up eligibility for the card
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
This is a beginner card that comes with a low joining fee and a basic reward rate. The best reward you will get from this card is spending during weekends.
On spending strategically, you can convert a reward rate of 6%, which is much higher than top HDFC cards. Hence, if you are a beginner and try out using some card with a basic fee, you can go for this.
RBL Bank Platinum Card Features
- Fuel surcharge waiver: Fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs.500 – Rs.4000 at every fuel station. Max. capped at Rs.150 per month
- Lounge Access: Nil
- Interest Rate: 3.5% per month
- Reward Rate: ~6%
- Special Benefit: 4RPs on weekend spend
|Welcome bonus||No fuel waiver|
|4X reward points on weekends|
The provided reward rate of 6% is tremendous, spending only Rs.60,000 in a year. However, you can even get to earn a lot more on spending with proper strategy than this.
You can also go for Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card, which comes under the beginner card with approximately the same fee.
What should be the limit of the RBL Bank Platinum Delight Credit Card?
The limit of the card depends on your income level. The higher the income, the higher the limit and vice versa.
What is the eligibility for holding RBL Bank Platinum Delight Credit Card?
The eligibility is mentioned nowhere on the official website, so we may think it might vary from person to person. However, you can contact them to know about eligibility requirements.
What is the joining fee for RBL Bank Platinum Delight Credit Card?
The joining fee is Rs.1000+ taxes