As you can already imagine from the card’s name, this is something related to the cinema. PVR Kotak Gold Credit Card has designed to give you another level of cinematic experience in one of the best gold classes in the country.
PVR Gold has offered something unique to its customers; that’s why this is the most efficient gold class in the country. So now let us see what is there in this PVR Kotak co-branded card.
PVR Kotak Card Fee & Charges
|Type of Charges||Amount|
* No annual fee waiver is present
PVR Kotak Card Rewards
Spend Based Milestone:
- 1 free PVR movie ticket every month on spending Rs.10,000 and above in a month
- 2 free PVR movie tickets every month on spending Rs.15,000 and above in a month
So, if you spend Rs.15000 per month with your PVR Kotak card, you will become eligible to get 2 PVR Gold tickets. PVR Gold ticket cost more than Rs.400, which means you will get Rs.1000 (approx.) Gold class ticket for free. Not Bad!
- 15% Cashback on paying for Food and Beverages at PVR
- 5% Cashback on Movie tickets at PVR Box Office
- No Joining Fee for the first year!
- Age: 18 years – 60 years
- Occupation: Available for both self-employed as well as a salaried individual
The monetary requirement for the card has nowhere mentioned which means you have to first fill the application form for the card after which the bank will connect you for further proceedings
ICICI Platinum Chip Card Review
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
How To Apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Kotak website or the nearby Kotak branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
There is nothing to say more about the card. This card gives benefits in the form of movie tickets at PVR. Moreover, this card comes with a low joining fee and spend-based milestone. Hence one can have this card to get excessive benefits at PVR cinemas.
|Low joining fees||No other perks than movie tickets|
|PVR cinemas vouchers|
On spending Rs.15,000 in a month, you will save 5% of the transaction or Rs.9600 in a year. So it is quite good, but not for those who are not interested in cinema. Other than this, you have to spend Rs.15,000 to verify this gift which is a little bit undervalued.
But still, you can keep it if you can spend Rs.15000 in a month & is interested in watching the cinema in gold class twice a month.
How to apply for PVR Kotak Credit Card?
You can apply for the card in few simple steps:
- Click on the “Apply Now” icon available on the website. Then, you can visit the bank branch or get in touch with an official representative.
- Submit the required documents for KYC purpose
- Must provide income proof & PAN card to check your eligibility
- Track application status after a week
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
You can use your credit card while traveling overseas, but you have to incur a transaction fee of 3.5% along with taxes known as Foreign Currency Markup Fee. Also, you gave to ask your bank to enable international spending on your card.