As you can already imagine from the name of the card that this is something which is related to the cinema. PVR Kotak Gold Credit Card is designed to give you another level of cinematic experience in one of the best gold class of the country.
PVR Gold has offered something amazing to its customers, that’s why this is the most efficient gold class of the country. Now let us see what is there in this PVR Kotak co-branded card.
PVR Kotak Card Fee & Charges
|Type of Charges||Amount|
* No annual fee waiver is present
PVR Kotak Card Rewards
Spend Based Milestone:
- 1 free PVR movie ticket every month on spending Rs.10,000 and above in a month
- 2 free PVR movie tickets every month on spending Rs.15,000 and above in a month
So, if you spend Rs.15000 per month with your PVR Kotak card then you will become eligible to get 2 PVR Gold tickets. PVR Gold ticket cost more then Rs.400, which means you will get Rs.1000 (approx.) Gold class ticket for free. Not Bad!
- 15% Cashback on paying for Food and Beverages at PVR
- 5% Cashback on Movie tickets at PVR Box Office
- No Joining Fee for the first year!
ICICI Platinum Chip Card Review
On spending Rs.15,000 in a month you will save 5% of transaction or Rs.9600 in a year. This is quite good, but not for those who are not interested into cinema. Other than this you have to spend Rs.15,000 to verify for this gift which is a little bit undervalued.
But still you can keep it if you can spend Rs.15000 in a month & is interested in watching cinema in gold class twice a month.
How to apply for PVR Kotak Credit Card?
You can apply for the card in few simple steps:
- Click on the “Apply Now” icon available on the website. You can visit the bank branch or get in touch with an official representative
- Submit the required documents for KYC purpose
- Must provide income proof & PAN card to check your eligibility
- Track application status after a week
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
Yes you an use your credit card while travelling overseas but you have to incur a transaction fee of 3.5% along with taxes that is known as Foreign Currency Markup Fee. Also you gave to ask your bank to enable international spending on your card.