Along with Flipkart, Amazon & Ola, Paytm has also launched its credit card lending business. It has found its Paytm First Card on May 14th this year in partnership with Visa & Citibank.
It is more like co-branded credit cards like Vistara-Axis, ICICI-Flipkart, and more. Citibank has collaborated with Paytm to increase its customer base as well. Previously Paytm offers debit cards with Rupay but Rupay has an acceptance issue; that’s why they launched its credit card with Visa.
Now let us see what is offered on this card.
You Can Also Read
* Annual fee waiver on spending Rs.1,00,000 in a year
- 5% cashback on all spends at Paytm mall using first credit card.
- 2% cashback on all flight booking using Paytm First card
- 3% cashback on all other spends done using Paytm app or website
- 1% cashback on all other spends using Pautm First card
- There is no maxium cap at earned cashback.
The card is only for Paytm First account holders who have good transaction history.
How to Apply?
You can apply for the card either by visiting the Paytm website or the Citibank website. But memorize one thing you must be a Paytm Select account holder to apply for the card. It will soon be open for other customers, but how much time we have no idea about that.
The documents required to open this account are not yet mentioned anywhere; hence you can contact the customer executive to know more about the documentation.
- 12 months free membership of Voot Select, Eros Now & Sony Liv
- 1 year free subscription from Gaana.com
- 3 months free subscription from Viu
- Discount of Rs.2400 on purchasing products through The Man Company
- Zomato gold membership at Rs.750
- Free OYO Wizard membership
|Low joining fee||Not available for all citizens|
|5% cashback on spending using Paytm mall|
Although a new card launched just a few days back, it seemed to appear like a sound card as per the rewards and benefits offered. Providing so many benefits at such a low cost is amazing.
You can go for this if you are a Paytm Select account holder and have an excellent transaction with Citibank. If anyone already got this card, feel free to share your thoughts.
How To Apply for Paytm First credit card?
You can apply for this by visiting Paytm/Citibank website/branch.
What is the joining fees for Paytm first credit card?
The joining fee for the card is Rs.500+ Taxes.
What is the interest rate charged on this credit card?
According to guidelines, 3.49% of interest is charged on the credit amount.