OLA money has launched a credit card in partnership with SBI and visa which is named OLA Money SBI credit card. It was launched after the launch of the Paytm Credit Card.
Fees and Benefits
For Variant Visa
- Earn 7% Reward Points on all Ola rides ( Rewards points will be credited to your Ola account wallet)
- 5% cashback on flight tickets booked via Cleartrip
- 10% cashback on domestic hotels booked via Cleartrip
- 6% cashback on international hotels booked via Cleartrip
- 12% cashback on Activities booked via Cleartrip
The card is good for those who use Ola cab to travel regularly or on a remote basis as well.
It provides a good amount of reward and is good for a beginner. There are many more things you will come to know after using the card.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at fuel stations across the country
- Maximum surcharge waiver is applicable on Rs.100 per statement cycle, per credit card account
Your OLA money SBI credit card is accepted in over 24 million outlets worldwide.
- Age: 18 years – 60 years
- Occupation: Available for both self-employed as well as a salaried individual
The monetary requirement for the card has nowhere mentioned which means you have to first fill the application form for the card after which the bank will connect you for further proceedings
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
How to apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the SBI website or nearby SBI branch for applying for the card.
- Application for this card can also be made via OLA’s official website
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- 20-50 days of interest-free credit period, applicable only on retail purchases and, & applicable only if the previous month’s outstanding balance is paid in full.
- Interest Charged: Up to Rs.25 or 3.35% per month whichever is higher, the interest is charged from the date of transaction
- Minimum amount due: 5% of Total Outstanding
Ola Money Customer care
It has average customer service. Most of the time they don’t pick up the call. Or they might have incompatible support executives.
For assistance, you can contact them on Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290.
To access all the airports in India through Priority Pass, one has to pay $27 per visit + applicable charges. And same happens in the case of international lounge access. One has to pay $27+tax as every visit after a complementary visit has been exhausted.
|7% cashback on all cab rides||No free lounge access|
|No joining fees|
As we have used this card for few months and we can say that this card is amazing for you if you are doing the work which involves a lot of travel. Either in your city or intercity.
7% return of OLA spend is amazing this will even beneficial than using one’s own car. Also, other rewards on flight/hotel booking are more than 5%.
There exist very few cards which offers such good return hence if you travel using cabs very much then this should be the card which must be there in your wallet.
- Add-on cards: You can avail up to 3 add-on cards for any of your family members above 18 years.
- Flexipay: You can make a payment of Rs.2,500 or more using Flexipay
- The card can be used to pay utility bills, electricity bills, and more
- Foreign Currency Markup: 3.5% foreign currency markup
- Interest Charged: 3.49% per month
Ola money card comes with a good amount of rewards and benefits. There are a few more basic things about the card is there which we haven’t mentioned here.
You can check them on their website but there is nothing so attractive in there. It is a good card for beginners and is simple to use as well. You can click on the link below to apply directly for the card.
How to apply for an Ola money SBI credit card?
To apply for an Ola SBI credit card you have to visit olamoney.com. You can not apply for this card on the SBI website.
Where can we use Ola Money SBI Credit card?
At first, you can use this card with Ola or with some booking partners but now you can use this card on e-commerce platforms like eBay, ask Bazar, & e-zone
What are the benefits of using Ola Money?
Using an Ola money credit card for loading your e-wallets and paying for Ola rides will give you amazing cashback. The cashback depends on the type of ride chosen by you.