Kotak Delight Platinum credit card is perfect for those who are more likely to eat out often and is much into traveling. Kotak by itself made this card, keeping in mind the frequent traveler and foodies. It provides cashback on almost every transaction.
There exist very few credit cards that are designed for spending on restaurants & traveling. Now let us see what is offered on this card.
Kotak Delight Platinum Fees & Charges
|Fees & Other Charges||Amount|
|Add-on Card Fee||RS.299|
|Foreign Currency Markup||3.50%|
Kotak Delight Platinum Features & Benefits
- 10% Cash-Back on Dining & Movie
Condition: Dining & Movie Transactions up to Rs.4000 are eligible for cash-back
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions ranging Rs.400 and Rs.4000.
- Maximum saving through fuel surcharge is Rs.4000 in a year
- Milestone Benefit:
- Spend Rs.1,25,000 every 6 months and get 4 free PVR tickets or Rs.750 cashback.
- Also, on achieving the milestone, you will get 8 free PVR tickets or Rs.1500 cashback.
- Rs.1,25,000 cover in case of credit card get stolen.
10 % cash-back on Dining and Movies on a monthly spend of Rs.6,000 will make you save Rs.7200 in a year.
Accordingly, making every transaction in the quota mentioned above will make you save a good amount.
Cash-back earned in a month will be reflected in the statement in the next month’s billing cycle. Redemption is totally hassle-free.
- Age: 18 years – 60 years
- Occupation: Available for both self-employed as well as a salaried individual
The monetary requirement for the card has nowhere mentioned which means you have first to fill the application form for the card, after which the bank will connect you for further proceedings.
DreamFolks DragonPass Card
How To Apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the Kotak website or the nearby Kotak branch to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
This is a card designed for offering a good return on dining and other lifestyle spends. It offers up to 10% cash back on dining and movies.
They also offer decent rewards on achieving milestone benefits. However, this is not the card for you if you want returns on all of your transactions.
So we suggest you get this card if you are spending most on eating out or a movie critic.
|Low renewal fee||No lounge access|
|Good for lifestyle transactions|
This card is sound if you spend Rs.6000 per month on eating outside. It helps you save almost RS.600 per month, making you save Rs.7200 in a year, a 10% return on investment.
You can also use it with online food delivery partners like Swiggy & Zomato. You’ll get 10% cashback by paying through this form as well.
Whom has the Delight Platinum Card been designed for?
The Kotak Delight Platinum Card has been specifically designed for High Income or High Net Worth individuals.
They have kept in mind your lifestyle requirements and the relevant benefits so that you could derive the maximum out of it.
Why should I choose a Delight Platinum Card? Are there any specific benefits that I get?
Only Kotak Delight Platinum Card offers you a unique every time & everywhere advantage – 10% cashback on dining & movies.
They give you the freedom to choose the restaurant you wish to dine at or a movie theatre you like to go to and avail of the cashback every time you use the Kotak Delight Platinum Card.
Is this Card valid internationally?
Yes, this Card is valid internationally.