HDFC Bank, in collaboration with Jet Airways & Diners Club, launched the HDFC Diners JetPrivilege Credit card. It is the top card of the country, which offers a lot of JPMiles points.
This is the first time when a card is launched in collaboration with the three topmost institutions. HDFC is known for its amazing services, Diners is known for providing premium services and facilities to its customers.
Now let us see what is offered in this card.
JetPrivilege HDFC Card Fees
|Joining Benefit||15 JetPrivilege Tier Points|
* Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs.8,00,000 in a year
- 15,000 JPMiles on swiping your card within 90 days
- 15,000 JPMiles on spending Rs.1,50,000 on retail in first 90 days
- Discount voucher of Rs.150 on return tickets
30,000 JPMiles points within 90 days on spending Rs.1.5 lakh is fantastic. Now the main thing is how to redeem them. According to us, it is better to redeem them against international flights.
Visit HDFC/Intermiles website to redeem against flight booking.
- 10,000 JPMiles on swiping your credit card for the first time within 90 days of renewal.
- 5 JetPrivilege Tier Points
- 8 JPMiles on spending every Rs.150 on retail purchase
- 24 JPMiles on spending every Rs.150 on booking tickets through www.jetairways.com
- 1JPMile = Rs.0.40
JetPrivilege HDFC Card Features
- Golf Benefit: 100% green fee waiver at 19 golf courses across the world. Also, you can get unlimited golf lessons at selected golf courses in India.
- Travel Benefit: 5% discount on all domestic and international ticket booking through the jet airways website.
- Concierge: 24×7 assistance over phone or web to provide you services like reservation assistance, business service, delivery assistance, and many more.
- Fuel Surcharge: 1% fuel surcharge waiver or max. the cap of Rs.1000 in a month.
- Dining Benefit: 15% off at selected dining partners
Unlimited domestic & international lounge access for the primary cardholder only. Any guest accompanied by the primary holder will be charged $27+tax.
How to apply?
You can apply for the card either through their website or visit your nearby HDFC branch to apply for the same.
You can also contact a credit card service provider to apply for the card. If you are using the website, you have to fill in your basic details, and the bank will revert for further processing.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
You can understand from the name that this is a card created for giving travel benefits. The benefits you will get from this card will be in the form of Jet Airways vouchers.
The milestone benefits the card offers are amazing, but the annual charges are high. We suggest you keep this card only if you travel a lot; otherwise, it does not give any good rewards on other spends.
|Unlimited lounge access||High eligibility|
This is no doubt the amazing card offered by HDFC Diners JetPrivilege with amazing rewards. The card offers a nearby 2% reward rate, although less than Diners Black and HDFC Infinia, which offers a 3% reward rate.
This card suits you best if you often travel internationally using Jet Airways; otherwise, it doesn’t repay you well.
You can go for an Amex Platinum Travel Credit card if you want good offers and rewards for domestic travels.
How many add-on card can I get?
You can get 3 add on cards for your family members.
What should be credit limit for add-on card?
The credit limit for your add-on card should be same as primary card. The limit will be shared between each card holder.
What is the reward rate of the HDFC Diners JetPrivilege card?
HDFC Diners JetPrivilege card will give you the reward rate of ~2.5%