HDFC Bank InterMiles credit card is a replacement of its own Jet Privilege credit card. Jet Privilege was created to give amazing flying experience to its customers, but with the passage of time its popularity came down and hence bank has decided to replace it.
InterMiles credit card is designed to give flying plus lifestyle benefits to its customers. Now let us see what is offered in this new card.
* Renewal Fee waiver on spending Rs.3,00,000 in a year
- Age: Age should be between 21 years – 65 years
- Salaried Individual: Monthly income should be greater than Rs.90,000
- Self-employed Individual: ITR should be more than Rs.12,00,000
- InterMiles Silver Membership for 1 year
- 8000 bonus points as welcome benefit
- 3000 IM points on spending Rs3,000 in first 30 days
- 5000 IM points on spends of Rs90,000 in 90 days of card setup
HDFC Freedom Credit Card Review
- 6 IM points on spending Rs.100 on every retail transaction
- 12 IM points on spending every Rs.150 on flight ticket booking
- 12 IM points on spending every Rs.150 towards hotel booking.
- 5% discount on booking Etihad Airways Economy Class ticket
- 10% discount on booking Etihad Airways Business Class ticket
- 35% at partner dining restaurants
- Dineout Passport Membership
- Fuel Surcharge: 2.5% of fuel surcharge waiver
This is probably the first card which is providing 2.5% of fuel surcharge waiver. Plus the discounts offered on booking Etihad is also attractive. But you can avail this benefit only by making booking through InterMiles official website.
- Visa Lounge Access: 4 visits/quarter
- Mastercard Lounge Access: 4 visits/quarter
- Priority Pass Membership: You will get complimentary PP membership which lets you access 600+ airport lounges across the world.
- You will be charged $27+Tax while accessing domestic lounge via PP, or while visiting with any of your guest to any lounge worldwide.
This is one of the best card for those who are frequent flyer. There exist very few cards which provides such good rewards at low cost. Although the eligibility requirement is quite high but it is serving good to its customers.
Along with that you are earning good rewards on other transactions as well, plus the mentioned fuel waiver is one of the biggest attraction. Special discount to Etihad makes it more lucrative. You can apply for the same if you are a frequent flyer and want to get good rewards on your flight bookings.
What are the benefits of HDFC InterMiles credit card?
- Fuel. Convenience fee waiver of 2.5%, capped at Rs.250 per statement cycle(Applicable on minimum transaction of Rs.400 and maximum of Rs.5,000 )GST will be applicable.
- You will get up to 3 add-on credit cards for free
- The chip enabled cards allows you to make secure transaction
How can I make my HDFC freedom card lifetime free?
The required documents to apply for HDFC lifetime-free credit card are:
- A copy of the PAN card.
- A copy of the ID proof.
- Copy of the address proof.
- Salary slips of last 6 months
- A copy of Form 16.
- A passport-size photograph.
How the limit is decided for HDFC InterMiles credit card?
The credit limit for the card is decided by the bank on the basis of your earnings & transaction history.