HDFC Bank InterMiles credit card is a replacement for its own Jet Privilege credit card. Bank created jet Privilege to give a fantastic flying experience to its customers. Still, over time, its popularity came down, and hence bank has decided to replace it.
InterMiles credit card is designed to give flying plus lifestyle benefits to its customers. Now let us see what is offered on this new card.
* Renewal Fee waiver on spending Rs.3,00,000 in a year
- Age: Age should be between 21 years – 65 years
- Salaried Individual: Monthly income should be higher than Rs.90,000
- Self-employed Individual: ITR should be more than Rs.12,00,000
- InterMiles Silver Membership for 1 year
- 8000 bonus points as welcome benefit
- 3000 IM points on spending Rs3,000 in the first 30 days
- 5000 IM points on spends of Rs90,000 in 90 days of card setup
HDFC Freedom Credit Card Review
- 6 IM points on spending Rs.100 on every retail transaction
- 12 IM points on spending every Rs.150 on flight ticket booking
- 12 IM points on spending every Rs.150 towards hotel booking.
How to apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the get HDFC Bank website to apply for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
- Identity Proof:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar card,
- Voter’s ID,
- Ration Card,
- Electricity Bill,
- Lease/Rent Agreement,
- Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
- 5% discount on booking Etihad Airways Economy Class ticket
- 10% discount on booking Etihad Airways Business Class ticket
- 35% at partner dining restaurants
- Dineout Passport Membership
- Fuel Surcharge: 2.5% of fuel surcharge waiver
That is probably the first card which is providing a 2.5% of fuel surcharge waiver. Plus, the discounts offered on booking Etihad are also attractive. But you can avail of this benefit only by making a booking through InterMile’s official website.
It is a semi-premium card that comes with an average reward rate of 1.5%. It also comes with Dineout Passport Membership till the date you carry the card.
Being a semi-premium card, it offers only 4 lounge access per quarter which is not sufficient. We have this card for a year, and the best thing we found about this card is a welcome bonus of 8000 points.
Also, this card comes with a 2.5% of fuel surcharge waiver, which is best than super-premium cards of the country.
Hence anyone who is OK with the basic reward rate can go for this card.
- Visa Lounge Access: 4 visits/quarter
- Mastercard Lounge Access: 4 trips/quarter
- Priority Pass Membership: You will get complimentary PP membership which lets you access 600+ airport lounges worldwide.
- You will be charged $27+Tax while accessing a domestic lounge via PP or visiting with any of your guests to any lounge worldwide.
|2.5% fuel surcharge||High interest rate|
|InterMiles silver membership|
That is one of the best cards for those who are frequent flyers. There exist very few cards that provide such good rewards at a low cost. Although the eligibility requirement is relatively high, it is serving good to its customers.
Along with that, you are earning good rewards on other transactions as well, plus the mentioned fuel waiver is one of the biggest attractions. Special discount to Etihad makes it more lucrative. You can apply for the same if you are a frequent flyer and want to get good rewards on your flight bookings.
What are the benefits of HDFC InterMiles credit card?
- Fuel. Convenience fee waiver of 2.5%, capped at Rs.250 per statement cycle(Applicable on minimum transaction of Rs.400 and maximum Rs.5,000 )GST will be applicable.
- You will get up to 3 add-on credit cards for free
- The chip-enabled cards allow you to make a secure transaction
How can I make my HDFC freedom card lifetime free?
The required documents to apply for HDFC lifetime-free credit card are:
- A copy of the PAN card.
- A copy of the ID proof.
- Copy of the address proof.
- Salary slips of last 6 months
- A copy of Form 16.
- A passport-size photograph.
How is the limit decided for HDFC InterMiles credit card?
The bank decides the credit limit for the card based on your earnings & transaction history.