Axis bank has launched another co-branded credit card. This time it has collaborated with Indian Oil to give a card which is powered by Visa.
The card is designed not only to give rewards on fuel spend but also on other spends as well. Now check what is offered here.
* Renewal fee waived off on spending Rs.50,000 in a year
- Welcome Gift: 100% cashback up to Rs.250 on all fuel transactions taken place in the first 30 days.
- BookMyShow: Up to 10% discount on booking tickets with the BookMyShow app or website.
- Dining Delight: 20% discount at selected dining restaurants.
- 1 EDGE REWARD point on spending every RS.100 through credit card
- 4% cashback on fuel transaction and 20 reward points on spending every Rs.100 at Indian Oil fuel stations.
- 1% cashback and 5 reward points on spending Rs.100 on online shopping.
4% return on fuel spend is amazing, which means if you spend a max. of Rs.5000 every month on fuel you will get Rs.200 every month as cashback. Along with this, you will get 1000 reward points.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge on the transaction between Rs.200-Rs.5000 in a month
- Lounge Access: Nil
- Interest Rate: 3.50% per month
This is a good card with a decent reward rate of 4% on fuel spends. Not only this card gives cashback but also gives reward points on fuel spends.
Although returns on online shopping are quite low it is good as compared to other beginner cards. Also, it gives basic reward on all other spends.
Hence we can say it is a nice beginner card and you can apply for it if you spend more on fuel.
What is Axis Bank India Oil Credit Card?
Indian Oil Axis Bank is a fuel credit card that gives a 4% return on fuel transactions.
What is the fees of Indian Oil credit card?
The joining fee for Indian Oil credit card is Rs.500+taxes
How much could be the foreign currency markup on Indian Oil card?
Foreign currency markup should be 3.50%