HDFC Bank introduced this card in 2019, for the millennials. They launched the Millennia series of credit/debit/prepaid cards.
There are plenty of exciting rewards that are provided together with the cardboard. Hence, here we are visiting to provide you detail about every feature provided.
Joining Fees & Charges
|Joining/Renewal Membership Fee||Rs.1000/- plus Applicable Taxes|
*Renewal fee waived on spends of Rs.1,00,000 in a very year before renewal date.
- 1000 cashpoints as Welcome Bonus
- Rs.1000 worth gift vouchers on spending Rs.1,00,000 in each calendar quarter
- Milestone Benefit: Spend ₹30000 & above within the first 90 days and obtain the first-year membership fee waived off.
HDFC Bank keeps on changing launch/activation offers, so visit the website before applying for the identical.
HDFC Millennia Reward Points
- 5% CashBack on minimum transaction of Rs.2000 with Amazon, Flipkart, Flight & Hotel bookings & on shopping with PayZapp and SmartBuy
- 2.5% CashBack on all online spends
- 1% CashBack on every Rs.100 spent on all offline spending and Wallet loads
The returns we get on this card are decent, but it comes with the timeframe of 1 month only. which implies you’ve got to create use of those points within a month, otherwise they’re going to expire.
I feel that they ought to keep the validity of those points for a minimum of 1 / 4 or six months. Because most of the people are likely to try and do seasonal shopping rather than monthly shopping.
Reward Redemption & Validity:
- 1 CashPoint = INR 1 (for statement credit)
- 1 CashPoint = INR 0.30 (for flight/hotel redemption)
- Redemption requirement: Min. of 2500 Points (for statement credit)
Cashback points earned will be expired within a year
You can claim your reward through;
- Net Banking
- Customer Support
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
CashBack as per product features is going to be credited within the variety of CashPoints. Cash Points are valid just for 1 year from the date of hoarding.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver in any respect fuel stations across India (on minimum transaction of ₹400. Max CashBack of ₹250 per statement cycle)
HDFC Millennia gives you an option to convert your large transactions to EMIs. And this too without impacting your cashback points.
Millennia is issued on Visa Signature, Mastercard World & Diners Club variant.
The variant is allotted by the bank himself. You’ll be able to not choose which variant you wish. But just in case you’re getting difficulty doing transactions with the available variant. you’ll be able to make a call for participation within the bank along with your stated reason to alter the variant.
Airport Lounge Access
- Domestic: 2 complimentary access/quarter
- Network: MasterCard, visa, or diners
INR2 is charged on every occasion you swipe a Millennia card towards lounge access.
HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card Eligibility:
For Salaried Indian national
- Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 60 Yrs,
- Income: Gross Monthly Income> ₹25,000
For Self Employed Indian national
- Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 65 Yrs,
- Income: ITR > ₹6.0 Lakhs per annum
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement, Utility Bills
- Income Proof: Salary Slip of last 6 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- ITR of an annual year
How to apply?
You can apply for the card in the following manner:
- You have to visit the HDFC website for applying for the card.
- Fill up all the information to apply for the card
- Submit all the necessary documents required for the credit card
This is a card which is made for the beginners. As the bank charges low fees for the card and also have low income requirement for the card.
We have tried this by ourselves and earned a good reward for making transactions with big e-commerce websites, like Amazon, Flipkart, and more. Also, it gives a 5% return on making hotels and flight bookings with the help of millennials’ cards.
So if you like to make most of your purchase through Amazon, Flipkart then this will give you good return.
|Comes under various variant||No international lounge access|
|5% cashback on shopping spend|
The card rating relies upon the necessity of the cardboard holder. If you’re trying to find rewards, you’d be disappointed with too many rules. So therein case, HDFC Millennia isn’t for you.
If you’re a seasonal shopper, like shopping during the festive season, it’s a really good product as you’ll save virtually on Festive promos alone. If you plan to upgrade from an HDFC Moneyback card, Millennia is unquestionably a really good option in terms of rewards and benefits.
What are the advantages of HDFC millennia credit cards?
5% CashBack on Amazon, Flipkart, Flight & Hotel bookings & on shopping using PayZapp and SmartBuy.
2.5% CashBack on all online spendings.
1% CashBack on all offline spends and wallet loadings.
8 Complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge access annually.
How am I able to make my HDFC millennia credit card lifetime free?
1st Year Rs.1,000 waived on completion of 2 transactions during a month for the first 3 consecutive months.
2nd Year Onwards Rs.1,000 is waived if annual spending is more than 1 lakh.
Lifetime FREE on completing 4 transactions of 500+ in an exceedingly month for the first 3 consecutive months.
What is HDFC smart pay?
SmartPay may be a customer-friendly feature that permits you to automatically make all of your utility bill payments through your HDFC Bank Mastercard. Once SmartPay is activated, our Cards Division will make payments on your behalf to the utility companies before the day of the month and debit the quantity to your Mastercard.
How may I increase my HDFC credit card limit?
Apply through Net Banking.
Call HDFC Bank Customer Care.
Visit HDFC Bank’s nearest branch.
HDFC Bank approaches you.